“Was recommended and didn't disappoint.”

Tim's Surf & Turf Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 404 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tims Surf and Turf restaurant opened March 24th 1994, 24 years later and still a local favourite. specialize in Wagyu Steak, seafood and the biggest chicken parmy in the universe, we are open 6 days for 3 and a half hours a day and feeds over 1,000 people a week with that kind of patronage you are guaranteed fresh produce delivered daily. dress code; have a shower smell nice and dress like you are going to a mates place for dinner. Biggest response from customers are;- 1. Excellent food and value for money! 2. best steak I have ever had! 3. meals to big, can I have a takeaway container? 4. wonderful happy staff you have. 5. I wish we found you guys sooner. 6. See you again!
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This restaurant was recommended and can see why. Great atmosphere and wonderful service. Seafood was fresh and beautifully prepared. Even got a magic trick towards the end of the evening.

Would not hesitate going back and recommending to family and friends

Reviewed 9 September 2017

some of the reviews on here are hit and miss but for us it was a definite hit! food was delicious and the place had a nice water feature. if you're in darwin definitely go here!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended Tim's for my last dinner in Darwin. I only wish I'd come here for my first 6 dinners too. The steak was cooked perfectly medium rare and so tender and juicy. If you come to Darwin, you must come to Tim's. Who knows, you might even see some magic!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had waghu steak for dinner, which was undoubtedly THE BEST steak I have ever eaten. It was cooked to perfection for each of us although we all had it differently cooked. The side dishes were all good too. Tim himself served us and him and his staff were friendly helpful and the service great.
We also loved Tims magic show at our table.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Travelled to Darwin for a wedding and the reception was held here and it was amazing!! Everything from the food to the service, I couldn't fault it, we returned here a few nights later for dinner and again everything was great! Meal were delicious and so big and we were left with a magic show from who I believe was the owner or manger who left us all smiling and amazed!! I'll definitely be back for a meal again when I'm back in the top end!!