“Loved it”
Review of Getaway Day Spa

Getaway Day Spa
Ranked #88 of 582 Spas & Wellness in Queensland
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Best place to come for relaxing. The staff are wonderful and are really friendly.

The spa room is wonderful and me and my friend found ourselves in the mineral bath a lot..

Also the high tea was really good as well. Loved the China they used.

You will not regret coming here, this place is amazing beyond words

Reviewed November 28, 2016

A group of us go at least 3 times a year to celebrate events and we all get the same package. The atmosphere, the cleanliness and the spa package of 3 hours is so worth it! I went to Dubai and was shouted a spa package in the second most highest rated spa in Dubai. Getaway Spa outdid this package 100%! Massage and facial,atmosphere and environment, Dubai Spa didn't even get close. Once you go, you get hooked.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

the must have part is the 90 minutes in the steam room with spa bath, sauna and mineral bath its a wonderful lead up to a fantastic massage. Went with my sister for her birthday and we both had a wonderful 2 and a half hours at the facility. No complaints at all not even tiny ones highly recommend this for anyone who needs to escape for a couple of hours and just enjoy being pampered. Going back for my birthday wohoo

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a fabulous few hours at Getaway. We had the number 19 package which included the day spa, 90 min massage with hot rocks and salt and 30 min facial. Crazy relaxing. Staff are wonderful. The location is very pleasant. They have put a lot of effort in making the surroundings welcoming. Day spa has a hot tub, mineral tank, steam room, and sauna. You bring your food and booze should you wish. Loved it. Only gripe was that the steam room was out of order for our visit. It would have been good customer service to give us a reduced rate as we could not use all the facilities. Needless to say though this is a recommended spa. Great day.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

I have been to this day spa a few times now and everytime it has been the best massage I have ever had. These ladies have serious skill! I have recommended to friends and family, they all loved it as much as i do. My mother in law even fell asleep! Jacuzzi & pitch black massage room with only candles and ocean music. The definition of relaxation. I hope this place never changes as I will never stop talking about my experience here. Keep up the good work!