“Never again”

Pho Vietnamese Kitchen
Ranked #3,684 of 4,896 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The person who greeted us had a bad attitude and that pretty much set the scene for what was to follow. We were shown to a table by the kitchen in a corner that was surrounded by piles and piles of softdrink trays on one side which hemmed in two of the chairs - must be safety hazard surely! There were plenty of other tables free so we moved. A few other people were shown to the same table and did not want to sit there either. Food was terrible - below average would be rating it too high. I had sugarcane prawn wrap and i didn't know if it was prawn or not I was eating. I had one and decided to stop eating to be on the safe side. My sister had a beef salad but there was no green leaves in the salad and she left most of it, which was probably just as well. Four hours later my stomach is telling me how bad the lunch was still. Steer clear of this place. There are better places to go and spend your money and avoid a dodgy stomach for hours afterwards.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

To start with paying $8.90 I’d expect the best banh mi roll I’d ever eaten. Not the case. Not authentic, no pickled carrot or daikon and they’ve substituted fresh herbs like coriander with plain iceberg lettuce ? No pate, no chilli offered, best part was the bread roll.
Don’t bother wasting your money folks.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food was OK, however as staff was not helpful with Vietnamese food recommendation ended up with asian-style food which can be ordered anywhere

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Salty, fatty, warm drinks and average service. Was sat beside the kitchen where staff talked loudly at each other. Keep walking through to the other restaurants.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered Vietnamese Special Broken Rice which came with pork chop, fried egg, shredded pork skin, and for myself Sate a chicken with steamed rice. Both arrived hot and looked inviting. My sate was very generous with the sauce which I was grateful for as it was excellent sauce. Very generous with the chicken and vegetables - this is just a personal thing - I would have loved some peanuts or cashews on top but it was very very tasty without them. We ordered Lychee juice which was very nice as well with 3 or 4 lychees in the bottom with ice. I would be very happy to return to have either the same again or try something new.