All reviews domestic terminal brisbane airport the executive lounge tasting plate opaque glass teething issues international travel great comfort creature comforts bus service self park pillow menu a quick overnight stay free shuttle delivered promptly next morning bench space
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Wednesday that this hotel just for one night. We were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and modern and luxurious the room was. We ate in the hotel restaurant the food was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle bus which goes to the airport twice per hour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Sheryl T
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Sheryl T,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Brisbane Airport.

I am pleased to read you were pleasantly surprised and your experience at the hotel was comfortable. I am also delighted to hear you also enjoyed Apron Restaurant and our staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Simon Schlegel,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Only an over night stay but feel compelled to review. Don’t know who designed it but our room was wonderful to stay in. The bathroom was outstanding with a place for everything . Many hotel rooms do not leave space for bathroom items . Also you could be using toilet, shower, mirror / teeth all at same time and because of design you and your partner would be private because of thick clouded glass. Anyway thumbs up for design ! Staff great ( but forgot our wake up call) . Everything else well done!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lou B
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Lou B,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay at the Pullman Brisbane Airport.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and found the design of the rooms to be outstanding. Thank you also for your lovely feedback regarding our staff. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. I would like to extend my sincere apologies that you did not receive a wake-up call. I will follow this up with our team.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We arrived at the Ibis/Pullman hotels but it is difficult to see the Pullmann from the Ibis so we went into the wrong hotel. The Ibis accidentally checked us in, as there was a person with a similiar name also booked into the Ibis. When we discovered the error, the staff at both hotels were very apologetic and transferred us through to the Pullman Hotel. Our room was spacious and well appointed. The sliding opaque glass screen in the bathroom which allows you to soak in the tub while watching TV is an excellent idea. We dined in the restaurant for dinner, and breakfast the next day and the food and drinks were all excellent as was the services from the waitresses. The only negative is the shuttle bus service which you have to book yourself. This is time consuming, and confusing as you are able to pay by cash but have to provide your credit card number. It would be much easier if you were able to simply ask reception to book spaces on the shuttle bus for you like the Novotel Hotel near Brisbane airport does. If you need to be near the airport then this place is thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James M
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear James M,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the spacious rooms and were able to relax in the bath and watch television. It is always nice to receive positive feedback and I am pleased to read your experience in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast was excellent. Thank you for your feedback regarding the shuttle bus and my apologies for the error on check in.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

I stayed here as a quick work stop over, arrived on a early evening flight and a short walk about five minutes from the terminal I was at the check in.

Check in was friendly and quick which was appreciated after a long day.

The room was clean and comfortable and well appointed.

We had an early start the next day and we had breakfast in the hotel before heading off, I ordered eggs Benedict for breakfast which is one of my favourite options and I have to say it was the best I have ever had in my life and I consider my eggs Benedict to be pretty good!

It's a great location being so close to the airport however like much most airport hotels there is nothing and I mean nothing in the area so you will be pretty much be stuck at the hotel but that's not the hotels fault.

Would definitely stay here again for my next business trip.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony M
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Anthony M,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the Pullman Brisbane Airport.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the eggs benedict in Apron Restaurant for breakfast. I am also delighted to read check in was friendly and quick, especially after a long day.

Simon Schlegel,

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is a new property located within walking distance from the domestic terminals at BNE.

Not only is it easy to get to, but its reasonably priced, with good service, and great rooms.

Check in and Check out was a real breeze, which makes life easy especially when you are only staying overnight with an early departure the next day.

For an airport hotel you will notice that its a pretty quiet property which means you will get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank VoyageReport
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear VoyageReport,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at the Pullman Brisbane Airport.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us and your check in and check out experience was seamless. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.