See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights after booking it online. Very awkward to get to the hotel - lots of driving around in circles as it is just off the M7 and hard to get to. Room was right at back of property. We arrived late at night and honestly it just felt like your life was in danger from the look and feel of the place. Room was super tiny but our bed was very comfortable. Room overall was reasonably clean for an old room. Bathroom was renovated in some places and yet they leave mouldy gross looking tiles in the shower place. Had staff banging on door and then starting to let them selves in around 9am after us having had a very late night. No do not disturb signs available to hang. On arrival on 2 bath towels to cater for 3 guests and kitchenette had 1 bowl and 1 spoon but 3 of all other items. Cracked and unusable coffee mug. Little things like this just say that they don't really care. I did enjoy relaxing by the pool in the gardens with my family - not the best pool ever but it was clean. Not the worst place I have stayed but I wouldn't choose to go back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Despite the location on the main road, the room (at the rear) was very quiet. Clean and comfortable. I liked the good size bench which suited me as I could spread out chargers and PC to work easily, and still have room for tea or coffee.

Access is tricky, but once discovered it was not a problem.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I stay here a lot because I find the staff friendly & very helpful.
the rooms are always clean & tidy. location is close to most places
its nice & quiet perfect to rest & relax. A very good price too.
I will come back again & will recommend the Oxley to anyone....

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

What a terrible motel. Very difficult to get to off the motorway. Room was old and smelly. Staff were not friendly. Meagre tea and coffee sachets appeared old. Gardens were nice. Would not stay there again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2015

My flight was delayed, I arrived very late and was very tired. Staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was clean and comfortable. I was glad for the king size bed. Slept like a baby. The allocated parking spot was right outside the back door and very convenient. The food was good as well. I would definitely come back next time.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back are nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business