On the highway but quiet enough, and the staff were nice. BUT won't stay again. Our first room was an electrical nightmare with cords in a powerboard that didn't even have a surge switch or testing tag. And the lightswitch above the bed randomly sparked.
The manager happily changed our room. Again looked clean but that is where it stopped. With the tv remote needing you to hold in the batteries in, the slide bolt on the door to lock the room wasn't attached properly, you couldn't open the door from outside, the promised hairdryer was missing. The water jug could use a week in bleach. The cleaner needs to open the drawers and take a look. Surface cleaning is the focus obviously. You could smell the cleaning fluid used.
If you are just sleeping in there, go for it. Cheap at $130 for three of us.
Don't really want to say rooms are poor but they are certainly below average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Oxley Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.