“Excellent service and delicious food ”

Lady Marmalade Cafe
Ranked #173 of 5,006 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$1 - US$33
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This licensed cafe is housed in a beautifully renovated 1920's building situated in historic Stones Corner. With beautiful surroundings the cafe and staff offer food, service and coffee all served with a helping of love. Outdoor Dog Friendly seating for 40 and inside People Friendly seating for 60. Come visit us soon for an amazing meal or coffee made from fresh produce sourced locally.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my mothers group. Lots of room. Staff were very accommodating. Food was yum and great serving size. Highly recommend

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I used to come here a lot - nearly every week or two, but have moved to the western suburbs so haven’t been since last year. Met friends here on Saturday of the Easter weekend. It didn’t disappoint. The service is amazing. Friendly staff who are upbeat and efficient. It was super busy so I did have to remind them to bring water but the waiter was really sorry and brought it straight away when reminded. Great food I had the Savoury Mince and shared a French toast with floss with my friends as a “brunch dessert”. So, so good! Coffee is always fantastic. Was able to bring my dog so we sat outside this time, but the indoor space is so beautiful too. So nice to visit again. Wish they had one on my side of town.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

An excellent cafe with a cool vibe. Very hard to choose something off the menu as there were so many great choices. Will definitely have to go back to sample some more of their dishes.

Staff were fantastic and friendly.

Pet friendly eating outside.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times and the food’s always been alright. Just sort of good but not outstanding. Today was the same, but the service was the killer. We felt secondary - not important. All the basics were forgotten. We were seated by (I assume) the owner who said she would bring menus but didn’t. Only when the waiter came outside to clear a table did he realise. Had to ask for water two times which was then dumped on our table, warm and HALF FULL. Had to ask for cutlery. We watched management go round to every table and ask how everything was, except us. The food was ordinary.
Now I was going to mention this all at the register, but no one asked how our experience was. So I decided to write about it here.
It was a very busy day for Lady Marmalade, no doubt, but they didn’t seem flat out. Service didn’t seemed stressed enough for me to think ‘well, they’re under pressure so I can understand the little mishaps’ (and I do understand as I’m in the industry).
Throw in the 15% public holiday surcharge (2 breakfasts and a coffee: $52) and you have one underwhelmed customer.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Short but sweet. I have never had better food and service anywhere. Lovely, friendly staff, tasty healthy good food. Great for family, friends, couples or just flying solo. Love, Love, Love everything about this place.