Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$80
  • Restaurant
Mantra Terrace Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Next Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$87
Punthill Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$92
Agoda.com
Brisbane City YHA(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Pool
Mantra on the Quay(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$87
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
2,647 results
All reviewsthe executive loungequeen street malldiamond memberelizabeth streetlobby bardirect accessconcierge staffbreakfast buffetthe heart of the cityexcellent locationcentral locationbusiness tripvalet parkingan upgradethe riversouth bankatrium
Reviewed April 1, 2018

One of the most basic Hilton's i have stayed at. This hotel claims to be a 5 star hotel but i would rate it more of a 3. The annoying part of this hotel is that you have to catch a lift up to the check in area and then catch another lift to your rooms (very inconvenient).

Restaurant is nothing great either. Food is way too fancy, and didn't enjoy anything we ordered. The entire leg of lamb was very bland and dry. Dessert was degustation style and was included candy floss, maybe the Hilton is going for that circus feeling?

Rooms are average and nothing great either, the entire hotel does not have that feeling you expect from a 5 star hotel. Would recommend staying at another hotel in the Brisbane area if you're after class.

On a plus side they had fruity water at reception which was lovely after a hot day out.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear nandy1989,

Thank you for your review. I was sorry to read that your stay did not entirely live up to your expectations and have noted your feedback. Thank you for choosing to stay at the hotel and hopefully we may have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about brisbane Hilton stay here all the time have tried other places but let’s be honest there is no box not ticked. It’s comfortable quiet and in the best location. The staff take great care of you and I love the one on one sms concierge. Rooms will need updating soon and I hate how the menus are on the tv in fact I’m sure because of that I won’t order room service I hate how the chains are doing this. And they took the Ruben Off the menu. Still apart from some failures in the room like someone else hair on the floor and parts of the room broken down I won’t be a hater because I will be back and hope the staff do read this and just check things. See y’all next time

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Prince_Fuss_pot,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that in general your stay met expectations and have noted you constructive comments regarding the room service menu. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Brisbane.

Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Definitely loved my 2-night weekend getaway on the 21st floor. all the staff were fantastic and helpful. Ordered room service the first night because i was exhausted, which arrived quickly for a Friday night then ate breakfast and dinner at the lobby bar and restaurant. Would stay here again if i wanted a hotel stay.

Like as mentioned in countless other reviews, having no powerpoints at the bedside would be my only negative but didn't detract hugely from my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 353nathanj

Dear 353nathanj,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that your stay met expectations in general and that you found the team members helpful. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This was our first stay at the Brisbane Hilton and I would say it won’t be our last.
Perfectly located in the heart of the city, the hotel is large and clean. The buffet breakfast was more than ample.
It was my birthday while we stayed and they delivered a bottle of sparkling while we were at dinner. It was such a lovely touch.
Check in and out was a quick process.
The rooms are very quiet.
During our stay we received a text to check everything was alright. We needed some green tea bags. They were delivered within minutes. Great idea.
Thanks for a great child free night Hilton.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Beachy031,

Thank you for taking time to let us know of your experience at the hotel. I was pleased to read that you were happy with your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Stayed for an extended period and would have expected a great room as staying a long time and a Diamond member, Club room was fine I guess but nothing to write home about.

Snacks in club lounge were good and varied, breakfast in both club and restaurant was good enough too, nothing outstanding either.

Meeting space was good but pricing was expensive and in house projector costs simply laughable, I already complained to the events people (who were lovely and helpful btw) but wanted to state it here too - an outside company charging the equivalent of three hotel daily room rates per day to use a projector and screen (that is already in the room) in addition to room rate is just simply offensive. I treat my company's money as my own and this spoiled my stay - leaving premium customers feeling ripped off is not good.

Rob

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear OmanRob,

Thank you for taking time to let us know of your experience at the hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton. As a Diamond member I appreciate your feedback and apologise for the shortcomings experienced. We do hope you return to the hotel in the future.