All reviews basketball court bedroom villa free bottles of water stayed here sports ground conference room great place to stay complimentary breakfast major shopping centre bbq area good size fresh fruit room service queen bed a lot of noise quiet at night free wifi
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Had to spend a night their for a work function. Checkin was easy, staff friendly. Function went well, food was actually tasty! checkout next day, no mistakes. Friendly, efficent and comfortable. Travelling for work or need a place to stay if you are heading through Brisbane, you'd do okay here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Ging11, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Robertson Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Grubber 2610
thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us.
We are delighted that we ticked all the boxes for you and hope that there is an opportunity where we can welcome you back in the near future.
safe travels
warm wishes
Michelle Allsop

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over night with our family in a 2 bedroom villa with a sofa bed. It was quite nice, clean, the bleach stained carpet was the only thing that was a bit off putting in the room - it was quite noticeable, Great shower, also had a spacious kitchenette, pool was nice to swim in but it was over the other side as the villas are right up the back of the Motel and the motel style rooms are situated closer to the front.
I think for groups this accomodation would be quite great as well as there’s quite a few facilities and quite a few units/villas.

We ordered room service from the kitchen and it was amazing.
Was One of the best chicken pesto pastas I’ve ever had! And it was good value for money and they had kids meals as well which was great for us and my partners steak was delicious.
There is a Westfield literally maybe a block from this hotel tho if you needed shops close by.
Would stay again :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Room was good size, bed comfortable, air con/reverse cycle, good selection programs on TV, very clean, enough tea/coffee and biscuits and fresh milk. Pool is good and breakfast fantastic. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room near pool is noisy due to basketball court and bouncing at 7.30 pm, so select another room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Quiet room - looks recently refurbished (well done), very spacious, easy access once off Kessels Road (make sure you are on the correct side for entry).
Only negative is I wasn't told where to park and I was in one of the back rooms, as I was staying by myself I felt a little nervous walking to my room by myself. My room was out the back near the pool and my car was parked outside reception.
If you have issues with walking probably not the best place to stay.
Buffet breakfast (included in price) was a welcome start to the day :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Of my week away from home I stayed here for 2 nights and had the best sleep! The bed was very comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower. Parking to my room was very close.
Receptionist was lovely. I ordered room service both nights and was very satisfied with my steak. Definitely try the caramelised onion instead of gravy! Yum!

Room had a nice touch of mentos on the side bed table and 2 free bottles of water in the fridge. Even had macconna coffee not that horrible international roast.

Located on the main road and Westfield garden city not far (not walking distance)

Very pleased overall.
I highly rate this place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business