All reviews shopping centre stayed here great location room was clean happily stay here again public transport within easy walking distance very pleasant stay would stay here again uq accommodation kitchenette wedding heaps proximity
Reviewed December 31, 2015

I went to Brisbane for a work trip, and stayed here because it was the closest to UQ. The room was comfortable, and the location next to Toowong shopping centre and train station is excellent. I found the hotel a bit noisy; I heard lots of guests standing in the hallway talking. I also had to close my windows because people were smoking outside. The dining table was far too small to have a comfortable dinner.
Given the great location I will come back though, I will just need to insist on a room on the higher level.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Toowong I, Manager at Toowong Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Reviewed December 14, 2015

Stayed with family for a short visit. Wifi was "choppy" as logging in took some time. However, the room was clean and the balcony was a good size for us to sit outside. We enjoyed the close proximity, less than 5 minutes walk to the shops especially the supermarkets and good restaurants and public transport.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank YeoMM

Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights in the loft room with my family as we were attending my son's convocation at UQ .... the room was clean and tidy. The water pressure in the bathroom was great.
The only two small issues were the erratic wifi which took a long time to get connected or not at all and the bed being a tad too soft for our liking.
Location is fantastic .... on a quiet street but close to Toowong mall and eateries. We had a car but there were buses, train and the water taxi running very close by.
Overall we had a very pleasant stay.
Thank you Greg and Sandra whose services were great ...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed December 11, 2015

This is our second visit to Brisbane and our second stay at Toowong Inn & Suites. The staff are excellent, very helpful and go out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. When my husband fell while riding his bicycle and seriously hurt his shoulder they even offered to take him to the local hospital for help! We stayed here for two weeks and felt like we were home. Our room was spacious and the kitchenette had everything we needed. Everything is just a short walk from the front door, but the street is quite quiet. The grocery store, shopping mall, news agency, train station, bus stop, ferry stop, bike path, truly just minutes away. The area felt quite safe even when we returned late to the hotel in the evening. This will always be our home away from home while visiting our son and his family in Brisbane.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed November 8, 2015

My wife and I have stayed at Toowong Inn & Suites on two separate occasions. Both were for a week at a time, and I can categorically say it is our 'home away from home'.

Our suite was very spacious, comfortable, immaculately clean, and well-equipped with all the amenities we needed - including a large balcony, big TV and free WiFi.

The service was outstanding - Greg Shaw, the hotel manager, and his staff are very professional, friendly and accommodating, they were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make us feel welcome, which made our stay enjoyable and rewarding.

The hotel has a great atmosphere and is very conveniently located directly across the road from Toowong Village Shopping Centre with great shops, food court, supermarkets and train station; Also,easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, hotels, bus, City Cat and very close to CBD.

We ended our stay cooking steaks in the large outdoor BBQ area right next to the pool - Fantastic !.

Thank you Greg, Sandra and all for a great stay. Toowong Inn & Suites is the only hotel we stay when in Brisbane.
Highly Recommended !!

Room Tip: There are a variety of rooms - Just discuss with the friendly staff at Reception.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family