All reviews one night racecourse road undercover parking cafes and restaurants minute walk night stay stopover
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Hotel is more a highway motel kind of place. We stayed because of boarding a cruise ship. The hotel is close by the cruise terminal. So restaurant are close by. Even the airport is not far away. We had a nice appartement.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2017

stayed here as very close to cruise terminal, however our room while a good size ended there. There was no mini bar you had to go to reception if you wanted something, fridge was on 1 and warm, No Clock, a table but no chairs?, very soft bed you rolled into each other, large windows at rear with curtains that failed to keep much light out, there was a small side window with No cover let in plenty of light at 5am, the aircon rattled away all night, no free water most 4 star places give you a drink but here its $2 a bottle, no breakfast menu or any other stationary, small tv hard to see from lounge, went to checkout to be told theres no-one here Im the chef you will have to wait for someone to come, no attempt to be of any assistance, very hard to see how this motel could be 4 star, would I stay again..NO

Room tip: dont stay here theres better places at same price
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank matfen3
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Checked in as passing through and needed a room for the night. Restaurant closed and no breakfast on site. Was told to walk around corner to a take away. Not good enough. Had to ask to find room as the key said wrong number. Wouldn’t stay there again. Hard as a plank of wood mattress and bad pillows. Air conditioning didn’t work.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2017

This was also a place we choose for a stopover and for that it is ok. The room we got had 3 beds, one double and one single bed. Normally we only use the double bed, but the matress on one side was so uncomfortable my husband had to use the single bed. The room and bathroom was very clean and it also had a balcony (we didn´t use) As I said we only choose this for a stopover and didn´t use any other facilities than the room.We do think the place would benefit from a little renovation in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

My normal Hotel was booked so wanted something close to cruise terminal and this also advertised a restaurant so I thought great but to then find out that no they are not open fri night and the reason being that there are other restaurants around open fri night, again not wanting to cart 3 kids and me around.. We were on the top floor and the room its self was good but a little dated and what I mean by that is the fixtures were either too loose or not working. Hugely dissapointed and annoyed as I was travelling with 3 kids and imagine my shock when there are no lifts to the top floor?? Apart from that the thing that annoyed me the most was a permanent resident and her barking little dog that barked non stop until about 8pm, fun when you are trying to get the kids to sleep. If you dont mind climbing stairs and the barking dog than this place is good to stay but not for me.

Date of stay: September 2017