See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Was one of the cheapest place close to cbd with free parking but is not value for money. Room was clearly only dusted and not cleaned. The clauset had a deeply moldy smell and the bathroom was full of ants. There was still a dirty towel from previous guest. Sheets on bed were clean but furniture and fitting looked old and not super clean (lot of dust).

Place is close to a noisy road and badly insulated. Easy aces to cbd with bus across the street. Second day we took our car to cbd as parking was cheaper than bus fare.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Juan V
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Day one I was greeted by several large cockroaches. The furnishings were stained, there was mould in several places, the floor was sticky under foot and even though the proprietor was friendly, we could not stay another night due to the noise and filth.

Room Tip: Stay at your own risk
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Travelpug2015
Reviewed February 22, 2015

Helpful Managers, Clean Place, Quiet location, Close to bus and City. Not too close to a variety of restaurants but delivery options are available. Just avoid Gourmet deliveries. Go with a local delivery option. Good value.

Room Tip: Great for University or Qld Visits.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I was done here for my UMAT exam which happened to be at the University. It was really close, enough so that I could walk and cheap. The owner was really nice, helped us check in late and let us leave the car there until the end of my exam at no extra charge. There was a microwave which made cooking easy, the beds were nice and the room clean. It had everything one needs the only thing is that it is an old style motel but as I said it was really nice and convenient.

Room Tip: Ring up and get a quote it is cheaper and don't be afraid to ask any questions the owners are really helpful. The walk to the Uni is easy down hill but is all they way up hill on the way back, its about a 15min walk.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Josephine T
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I would like to thank Judy, the owner for her hospitality and kindness during our overnight stay. She looked after me and my daughter in law who was very ill and helped us any way she could. The room was very clean and comfortable. beds were great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family