“Fabulous spot! delightful and spotless.....”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sjlavende...
Brisbane
“Fabulous spot! delightful and spotless.....”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We found this accommodation at a time our plans had fallen thru at very late notice creating a most stressful time for us. Lyndon went out of his way to accommodate us, going that extra mile and made our check in times flexible to work around our requirements. This is the definition of service, generosity and flexibility!! If you need an apartment with all the amenities necessary for a lovely stay, this is your place! Furnishings are lovely, great use of the space and located in a perfect spot in Brisbane. Absolutely recommend and hope to stay there in the near future. Thank you again Lyndon for your generosity and hope to stay in touch :)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Maxine510
Brisbane, Australia
“Home-away-from-home”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This is the second stay I've had at this property, & I was pleased to be able to come back here. The amenities are excellent, & the location is terrific. It was lovely to walk in & find all the different 'teas', but, I feel it would have been beneficial to have some long-life milk & sugar so that a cup of that wonderful tea could be made straight away.
Coming to Brisbane to visit a dear friend, meant I was away from the unit quite often; we stayed in one night, & were quite disappointed to find we couldn't get the DVD player to work.
Despite this, I love coming here; I am very pleased with the accommodation, & find Lyndon to be an attentive 'host'.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unit & the location.
Liked least: Quite noisy coming from one near neighbour, on my first night.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Nov 2014
Maxine

Thank you for visiting us again and for your feedback. I am sorry the DVD player did not work for you and will look into replacing this, so you can fully enjoy your next stay.

Regards

Lyndon
MomandKik...
Leiden
“Perfect place”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed here for the second time, for a short business visit. The place was again perfect: clean, spacious, pleasant. Handy because very close to shops that have everything, bus stop at a 2 minute short walk. At the same time it feels very green as the view from the balcony is green with lovely bird sounds, and it is totally secluded. The river close by with farmers' market and endless paths to stroll or jog is fantastic.
The landlord is extremely helpful, attentive and nice.
Totally recommended.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Melbourne
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing