See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Great value steak meal - good quality meal for under $20 fresh salad great chips and the steak is always cooked the way I order it - medium rare. Staff are always efficient and friendly. Wife said to give a 3 star because the atmosphere is not so hot but we just go there for a mid week feed which is always good so I'm giving a 4 star. Also easy access and plenty of car parks.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I booked one night at this hotel as we were having a 40 year school reunion at this hotel's bistro. I thought this would be convenient as I wont have far to go after at late night of drinking and socialising. The night actually finished at 2am.

Rooms have been refurbished and are clean and tidy but basic. My room was small (Queen room) but my friend who was also staying at the hotel had a much larger room (Queen/Single)

The accommodation is located at the rear of the hotel and I found it very quiet and had a great nights sleep.

There was plenty of coffee, tea sachets provided with adequate long life milk in the fridge. Bathroom provided 2 small soaps but surprisingly no shampoo or conditioner.

Wall mounted flat screen tv was convenient to watch from the bed.

Air conditioning was a split system so operation was quiet and provided nice cold air conditioning.

Location is good with a small shopping centre nearby coffee shop etc with McDonalds next door.

Bus stop is a 5 minute walk away and you can get to Westfield Garden City or the city by the 120 bus.

The hotel provided reasonable value at $95 per night.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed October 31, 2016

This is very close to the QE11 hospital which where my husband had to go. The staff at the hotel were friendly, the room was clean, bed to small was our only complaint. I had coffee & cake which was good. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

The Rooms are nice and clean. Laundry facilities are free. Bar & bistro really nice and super close to food and grocery stores (1 minute walk). The Staff are very friendly and helpful. I would Definitely recommend this hotel to stay if you need to be on this side of the city

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Look, it ain't the Ritz but for $105 per night, it's a great little find. The rooms are clean, plenty of tea and coffee supplies, air con works and its not noisy or stinky. The food at the restaurant was pleasantly surprisingly good. There's a McDonald's on site that delivers to your room 24 hours a day, heaps of shops near by. But most of all the staff were all really really lovely. Professional and we'll presented and really nice people.
If you need a quick stop good priced place to stay, I highly recommend the Salisbury Hotel

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family