“Quick breakfast service, good coffee & chai”
Review of Pourboy Espresso

Pourboy Espresso
Ranked #14 of 415 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Price range: US$3 - US$36
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Popular South Brisbane breakfast spot, good coffee and chai with quick breakfast service when you are on the go

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I’ve walked past this place a lot but my partner and I thought we’d check it out for lunch. The menu is good, but a bit limited. Thought the sandwiches were a bit pricey for what you get but the coffee was great.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a quick lunch when we were in the area. We sat down and had to wait for ages to order so my husband went up to the counter only to be told it’s table service. The waitress that came over was so short and rude we nearly walked out.
I’m glad I didn’t because the food really was great. I had the Reuben and hand cut chips and both were perfection!
I would go back and just deal with the bad service.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I love picking a place at random and having it turn out awesome. We had a very friendly waiter who got our drinks fast. We had some super tasty breakfast. The PBB burger was excellent and even a simple egg on toast was spot on. Give it a visit.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Friendly team every morning, up for a chat if you want or professional service if you are involved with others. Coffee was great, they offered suggestions to suit our taste and breakfast was hot, tasteful and interesting. In a street with many choices we could not turn away from them each morning