All reviews story bridge eagle street pier the river great location botanical gardens bedroom apartment car park convenience store washer and dryer nice apartment large balcony short walk good size lounge area queen street mall would stay again full kitchen
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Nice room in fantastic location with great views over the city. Close to restaurants, bars and shops. Friendly staff. Huge king size, and full kitchen with all the required utensils for cooking meals.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
OaksFelix, Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear TheoPaps, thank you for providing a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and I thank you for your positive feedback regarding the team. It's great that you have been able to make the most of our wonderful views, and ideal location. I'm also pleased that you have been able to enjoy the convenience of our fully self contained apartments and found our beds to be comfortable. We do thank you for staying, and look forward to welcoming you back to oaks Felix when you next visit Brisbane

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Full kitchen with all the utensils, etc you would need if you wanted to cook a meal.
Spacious rooms, but king size bed was two joined singles with an annoying ridge in the middle... also just as annoying is the fact the doors need to be locked and the keys are on a massive square keyring.
Some basic shampoo/conditioner/soap product provided but lacks quality, you are better off bringing your own, the same with tissues.
Staff were friendly and always willing to help.

Trip type: Travelled on business
OaksFelix, Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear aok47, thank you for providing feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am so pleased you found our apartments to be spacious and well equipped. Our doors do operate on a key system rather than card, however as long as you have your ID with you, we would happily look after the key at reception while you are out and provide back on your return. We do have 24 hour reception available. I thank you for your feedback on the staff, and will pass your comments on to the team. Once again, thank you for your review, and we hope to welcome you back to Oaks Felix when you next visit Brisbane.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Close to restaurants and shops. Leisurely stroll along the picturesque riverbank. Friendly staff greet you ready to answer your questions about Brisbane. Staff daily service apartments. Huge king size bed makes staying away from home comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksFelix, Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Gayleire, thank you for providing a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am so pleased your stay was such an all round positive experience, and you were able to provide a 5 star rating. It's great that you have been able to make the most of our ideal location, and it's lovely to hear that our staff were friendly and welcoming. I do thank you for staying with us, and look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Felix when you next visit Brisbane

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Its to hot cant sleep in the room needs aircon bathroom was not clean mold in bathroom tablento big for balcony not enough towels not stocked on toilet paper and tissues and not enough milk and the pillows are very uncomfortable

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear channi008, thank you for providing a review on Trip Advisor following you recent stay with us. I am sorry you were not entirely happy with your stay. I have addressed the lack of supplies in your apartment with my housekeeping manager and this will be actioned, however we do have 24 hour reception, and any of the team would be more than happy to bring additional supplies up to your room at any time. I have also discussed the cleanliness issue mentioned in your review with my housekeeping team, to ensure a full spring clean is performed in this apartment. Once again, I am sorry you were not happy with your stay, and I would like to assure you that this isn't standard for Oaks Felix. I do hope you will provide us with an opportunity to change your opinion of us in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

The river facing rooms and the higher floors' views are best but I haven't disliked any room I've been in. For work trips this is a good, reliable, clean well equipped place that is close to work, good restaurants, the gardens, and not far from shops. The small gym and outdoor lap pool aren't 5 star but are icing on a good cake for me. Only giving it 4 out of 5 because it isn't a luxury hotel. But it is 5 out of 5 at what it tries to be, which is good affordable pragmatic accommodation. I hope that helps you decide on whether it suits what you are looking for.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksFelix, Front Office Manager at Oaks Felix, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear waynezaunders, thank you for providing a review of Oaks Felix following your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to make the most of our ideal location. We definitely have some amazing views from our Story Bridge & executive apartments. I appreciate your feedback on the rating you have provided. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.