“Delicious 👌🏼”
Review of Getta Burger

Getta Burger
Ranked #1,853 of 5,014 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We are a couple which love burgers! At the first time we went together at Getta Burguer. The order was: a side of delicious onion rings, a bucket with 5 beers (we paid $20 for 5 beers, really good value), a Getta Mr Mustard and one Getta Lot. Both are really good choices but for me Mr mustard wins because had “beef brisket” (a slow cooked meat which is for me the top of the cake of the menu). As the burgers are reeeeally big, this week they changed the menu and added the option to choose regular side (that is a smaller and cheaper option) and big sides, that is the size they used to serve the burgers. The last photo I posted is a combo with fries, Getta cheese burguer and a can of coke ($15) and the burguer have the new regular size :)

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Sunday lunch on the run.

Walked in and there were 3 pigeons on a table feeding on someone’s leftovers.

Waste bins outside were full to overflowing.

‘Couldn’t care less’ service.

Long wait for an OK burger - meat patty was nice.

Won’t go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Nice burgers but ordering delivery via Uber eats the food was cold. As Uber took too long to pick up they should have ensured food was hot. Better packaging to keep food hot might be the answer. Maybe eat in or pick up food yourself don’t get delivery.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Worst EVER burger.

COLD chips.

Food literally thrown on table in front of us.

NEVER again.

NOT RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Been to that restaurant with my partner. Went there on a hot, sunny Saturday because we wanted it to succeed. It was hot and I planned on having a beer with my burger. We made it to the restaurant, and I needed to go to the bathrooms. Sadly, they are on the 2nd floor. Climb the stairs? I would love to! Problem is, I'm in a wheelchair. While the entrance is accessible with my chair, the restaurant is NOT wheelchair friendly. The tables were too low for me to sit in my chair and eat. I mean, it's 2017, should we accept people who cannot get up from their chair? so my partner had to LIFT ME UP and help me sit in their chair, because I am too weak to do so myself. I will not go back there until they make it EQUAL for everyone!