“Very tasty, great waitstaff”

Ribs and Rumps Milton
Ranked #677 of 5,441 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

I went to ribs and rumps with my ex, we ordered the mixed plate to share with chips and Caesar salad as sides. We received pork/beef/lamb ribs and 2 x400g rumps. The ribs were cooked exactly to my liking, could've done with more sauce though but still very tasty. The Rump I asked for Medium and my ex asked for M/W, we both received just a little under than what we wanted but they were still pretty good. We had the Tim tam shakes also and they were awesome, I would go back just for them! We had a very lovely waitress, who looked after our every need. All up for the two of us inc. drinks it cost approx $130 and we couldn't eat it all but was totally worth it! (They do doggy bags)

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Noisy, lousy service, poor food, overpriced. The ribs were mediocre at best, the burger bland and chewy, the service incredibly slow and the prices way out of proportion for what you actually get in exchange. Forecast: unless huge improvement in quality will not be here in a year from now.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't impressed with this place at all, one of the waitresses spoke extremely limited English and so not only could she not understand me she stared at me three times when she came towards us, again i'm assuming this was due to the lack of being able to communicate in the language, but it was a bit odd.
I ordered pork ribs which came with a sweet almost slight soy sauce glaze, the glaze wasn't horrible, but there was no tang or boldness to the flavour.
The actual meat was very fatty and after two ribs I didn't want to eat anymore of them. The 'seasoned' fries didn't taste seasoned at all, but were fine and the coleslaw was again neither horrible nor good.
Overall a 35 dollar disappointing meal.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Birthday Dinner with the Family, I would like to thank the Manager and his team in Ribs and Rump Milton for taking our booking last minute. Honestly, not many restaurant has this good attitude and the waitress was fantastic, she took everyone's order (11) without writing it down and only made a mistake with one of the orders..... thanks again, just get the air conditioning fixed......

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Generous portions, prompt servise tender meat... over all wasnt bad. We had baby pork ribs, loaded fries and garlic mashroom... mashrooms were awesome