“Lunch”

The Lillipad Cafe
Ranked #35 of 686 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The best breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner in Cairns. Heaps of vegan and vegetarian options, top-notch cakes and fresh juices. Budget friendly menu of European, American Southwest, and Aussie favorites. A humble cafe that cooks with love for locals and travelers alike.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thought the Rainbow juice was the best I had. I was hoping the aircon was cool enough, now that it's starting to heat up and lunch hour is packed. I was not totally comfortable sitting there. I loved my smoked salmon cream cheese bagel but I couldn't finish. Generous serving of salmon. I wanted to eat all but I don't have the capability of overeating. It's great for sharing. Great value. I will likely to come back for takeaway. The chai latte was too sweet for my liking, I had to put a lot of water to dilute it down and ended up not finishing. Maybe I'll stick to the juice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious vegan lasagne and lamb salad. Generous portions, very tasty food, beautiful service. Well priced.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place twice during my stay. First time I had bacon and eggs - bacon is American style which is OK but very fatty and bread could have been better if it was sourdough. Staff was nice and accomodating but a little more attention to the cleaniles of the place and a little more attentive service could have helped to enjoy the experience.
Second time I had the Breakfast burrito which I made the mistake of picking Chorizo over bacon (as I had it on my first visit and did not enjoy it much). Burrito had to much tomato salsa. Wouldn't choose it again.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite places for a fantastic soy latte and a meal is the Lillipad Cafe. This mornings middle of the week day off means a leisurely breakfast, a soy latte and people watching. If you can get a seat on the sidewalk I could be here all day just letting my well priced, generous breakfast digest as the people wander by. But today there are other places to explore so thank you to the lovely staff at Lillipad for your service.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Visited here on our first day in Cairns.
Ordered the big breakfast and it was MASSIVE!!!
Really tasty and value for money.