“Dinner ”

Vitalia's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 691 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: A new Vibrant italian Restaurant located in Cairns Northern Beaches, Holloways Beach is hosting this new born restaurant, Family envoiroment business, Hand-streched pizza using natural ingredients to enhance the flavours, Homemade gnocchi and Pasta, and also the most stunning seafood platter of Cairns. The dishes are Created by the Italian chef Vitalia Zanda with over 20 years experience.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, fresh and authentic,full of flavor and it was worth the drive from south side.
Even the kids enjoyed the pizza and crumb chicken n chips, definitely be going back again

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My parents had restaurants, I grew in the kitchen.... One thing I learned it is not just about the food... It is the passion, the love, the sharing.... Presenting yourself in a plate!!! At Vitalia's I felt the same love and emotions, back home in Sardinia, with true genuine people. Vitalia is from Sardinia and Antonio from Campania. I invited two friends with us, we started with fried mini pizzas from Napoli, a rare gem, crispy soft you wouldn't think they were fried!!! The Italian antipasto platter with salame, prosciutto, mortadella, olive, artichokes, cheeses and more was served on a pizza bread base with rocket. Than we shared spinach gnocchi with dry sausages sauce and Culurgiones, a Sardinian regional dish, gyoza look like dumplings with potatoes and mint filling, tomato sauce and pecorino cheese, all I can say is try to believe. The Pinot Grigio matched nicely all the food. While we were having dinner an Asian couple on the next table was celebrating their birthday. The Chief Vitalia and husband Antonio came out with the guitar and play happy birthday. Unfortunately there was not room left for the pastiera Napoletana cake since I had culurgiones 3 times so I would have to go back there soon. Why sipping my limoncello I thought "thank you for sharing the love" !!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This place is an absolute must try. The food is large in portions size and high in quality. Generous use of ingredients and superb tadting italian good. The best part is that their hospitality is unparralelled. The manager owner and chef all checked in on us to see how we liked the food and we absolutely loved their food and personable touch. I cannot speak more highly of this place. Please do give it a try and you will know what i meant as this is an absolute gem of a place.

P.s u may need a car or a lift to get here as its a bit further out from the downtown area

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Maurizio, a friend from Sardinia had been extolling for a while the virtues of Vitalia as the best restaurant that offered truly Sardinian dishes.We finally made it on good Friday, and so glad we did.
Vitalia did not disappoint and was beyond our wildest expectations in terms of food quality, service, ingenuity in creating unique dishes with simple things like pasta, gnocchi and pizza. And don't let these 3 words put you off you because their menu offers many other items such as meat, poultry and seafood. Their list of specials of the day was breathtaking. Their green gnocchi was to die for, and although I am not a particular amateur of gnocchi, Vitalia's gnocchi was so exceptional that I will now come back just to have it again.
Their pizzellete fritti were sensational, the antipasto on homemade pizza focacicia has a good selction of dry cured meats, Italian cheeses, artichokes etc...
Their big range of some of the best Italian wines was just mind blowing. They had all my Italian favourite whites and reds.
Their desserts are exquisite.
No matter what I say in this review, will not do justice to the hospitality of Antonio and Vitalia who turn out to be wonderful musician and singer and put on a great show for someone's birthday.
This is the best Italian restaurant I have experienced in Cairns in my 35 years in that city.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Top food, top staff. We are doing some travelling in Australia, this was the first time i had awesome pasta!!! Cooked 'al dente'. The sauce was a dream.
Best Tiraminsu i had in ages.
I reccommend to everyone who apprecciates fresh food, to visit this place.
The staff and the chef himself very friendly, with an understanding of how to make a customer feel great.
If we would live in caiens, this would be our favourite place to eat.