“Good pasta”
Review of A Taste of Italy

A Taste of Italy
Ranked #212 of 686 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I get takeaway pasta from here on a regular occasion. It’s always tasty. I try to only eat half but I can never stop myself and always eat it all. They deliver for a small fee which when ordering for one, makes it an expensive meal - but for a short drive up the road it’s good value. I’ve never ordered pizza but friends have and said they were good.
Much better than the local Kewarra place I’ve ordered from before.

2  Thank Kazbar1981

Reviewed August 31, 2017

We enjoyed our last dinner in Palm Cove here. Great pizza, nice thin crust,friendly staff and old fashioned pizzeria dining. Enjoyable sitting upstairs by the open window, with the sea breeze coming in.

1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Open 7 days. Spoil yourself in house, take away or get anything off the menu delivered to your door.

1  Thank Mario R
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Went here for take away pizza. Got the Pollo 15". I guess the price is reasonable for the area, however I felt the pizza was a bit bland - maybe more tomato sauce on the base would help? Average at best unfortunately.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

I chose the fettuccini Marinara in olive oil and light garlic sauce and my partner had Lasagna. My pasta had lots of seafood and my partner was very happy with her offering. The newly arrived Italian waitress was helpful and efficient and there was only a short wait for our meals despite a large family table and a constant stream of takeaway pizzas. With each of our meals under $21 I thought it was good value for money.

2  Thank Contention