2,548 results
All reviews the executive lounge spa room trinity inlet the great barrier reef water view buffet breakfast tour desk an upgrade port douglas fantastic location reef terminal mondo gemma balcony esplanade casino concierge
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Awesome staff. They are very helpful with recommendations for food to eat. Great location to walk anywhere. At sunset watch the flying foxes from the balcony or lounge. They won't hit you and they are huge!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phrogtours
GM_HI_Cairns, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Dear Phrogtours,

Thank you for sharing your experience online via Tripadvisor.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Cairns. Our Executive Lounge on the 9th Floor is the perfect place to sit and watch the flying foxes come out of their roost in search of food each evening. This is a very unique experience to Cairns and all who witness it say it is a wonderful sight, not to be missed!

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Another stay with excellent facilities and fantastic service. The staff are friendly and treat every guest as the only guest with a smile . The location and facilities are one of the best in the area with everything having easy access.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear 383percys,

Thank you for sharing your feedback via Tripadvisor.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Cairns and continue to return to the property. We are centrally located, so only a short walk to many quality cafés, restaurants and shops. Very convenient! And of course being situated right on the water means we also offer superb water views.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I was super impressed with the service at this Hilton. From the porters to the desk agents to the attendant in the Executive Lounge, everyone was incredibly welcoming and personable. The hotel itself is in a great location. Only a 3 min walk from the docks where most of the Great Barrier Reef trips depart. The restaurants at the hotel were just okay, but we enjoyed walking along the boardwalk in search of other restaurants anyway.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank truitt12

Dear truitt12,

Thank you for sharing your experience via Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and were treated to our famous Hilton Hospitality. I have a great team working with me and they all strive to deliver exceptional experiences to every guest and I'm so pleased that you got to experience this first hand.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to the Hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

The Cairns Hilton is my home away from home. Good position if not the best in Cairns CBD. Great staff. Value for money. Good restaurants both within complex and close by. Give it a go you are next in Cairns.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear V2174OVpaule,

Thank you for sharing your feedback based on your recent stay at Hilton Cairns.

I am so pleased to hear from a regular guest such as yourself, that you continue to enjoy your time at the Hotel. And what a compliment - "Cairns Hilton is my home away from home". I have a great team working with me and I know they will be delighted to hear your comments.

Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Overall a very nice stay. Terrific value for money. Only disappointment was the food in the restaurant in the evening. Breakfast was the normal buffet food that you see in all hotels but the experience was made special by Brendan the waiter. We had our 7 year old daughter with us and he made her feel like a Princess!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HI_Cairns, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Dear ricksN8478TR,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review online.

I was very happy to read that overall your stay was enjoyable. Our breakfast restaurant, Café Sunrise, offers a wide variety of food to cater to all tastes and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will share your feedback with Brendan who I know will be delighted to hear your positive comments.

I was disappointed to hear that your evening dinning experience was not up to our usual high standards and I will pass on your comments to our Executive Chef for review.

Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back again soon.