See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel i ever found from internet. Dirty & oily floor. And worst dont ever pay yr deposit by credit card. Or they'll charged u for no reason. I just came back from holiday, they charged me aud$55 coz "according to them" i made noise, so room neighbour called security. I called & complaint but they won't listen. What is the prove? Where? I stayed there for 3 nights, nobody not even neighbour/security/ hotel receptionist knocked on my room or called me or complaint to me. Show me the proof that u'd called security. Come on boss, this is not the way how u make money by deceiving pple. Dont ever charge pple's cc w/o their comfirmation. This is scam, fraud & unresponsible. Dont ever stay in this hotel or you'll all will regret for the rest of yr life

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SushiNeo
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Excellent location for walking to centre of town, restaurants and the marina. Very friendly staff and helpful guides to tourist options. Needed to ask to get room cleaned and was attended to immediately and frequently. Very comfortable beds. Great value for money and the extra payment to the cook for breakfast was well rewarded with very generous serving. We would definitely stay there again in Cairns.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are the most convenient.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Close to nearby shops two street entrance is great can be a bit noisy late at night and a water container in fridge should be put in there none there at the moment I'm sure it's not to much to ask for and restaurant not open all the time I think they should look at that but overall a good place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Cost me $80 for the night.. dingy room, uncomfortable lumpy bed, road traffic must be some perminant residents as they very loud at early hours of the morning. No restaurant open and realky just a terrible experience. Sorry there was no pot of gold at this rainbow.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dukesjay
Reviewed May 1, 2018

After 6 months of travelling in South Asia, we expected better of Australia, what we got was Cockroaches -three of them, mould and a musty smell everywhere, dripping taps and no privacy - the curtain didn't fit properly leaving a gap. I actually felt sorry for the reception staff who clearly knew how terrible this place is yet had to put on a brave face. One of them kindly gave us a can of insect repellent. Unfortunately, you would need Industrial strength DDT to clear this place. We paid for two nights but left after one. I did email the manager asking for a refund but the message wasn't even acknowledged. I would rather have had a refund than post this review, but in the words of Ned Kelly: "Such is life"

Room Tip: Please don't subject yourself to this place
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple