All reviews free shuttle to the airport close to the airport great hosts shuttle service minute walk continental breakfast flight path a ground floor room spent nights kitchen facilities small balcony self catering town centre lovely pool central cairns booking tours full kitchen
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Located one street from the water, the rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, kitchenette is good, bathroom is great (I love the soap & shampoo dispensers). My only complaint is no bedside switch for bedside light- it's situated on the opposite side of the room! Only a small detail but I like to read till I'm sleepy, switch off the light and sleep; it ruins it if you have to get up to switch off the light!
The staff are friendly, helpful, cooperative and I observed them being very patient with difficult clients. Recommended

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights over the long weekend. We were looking for something close to town and not too expensive. Our room was pretty much as expected. It was a little dated but was clean and comfortable. It had kitchen facilities plus a private outdoor area. Yes I ha Ve stayed in a lot more modern places, but we weren't looking for upmarket and this met the brief. I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Good location not far from the water. Rooms largish and have a kitchenette (which is always a bonus). Room was clean and basic. The motel is dated and could do with a facelift. Staff friendly and helpful. Good value for money

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I headed to Cairns for a week by myself and Stayed at the Reef Palms, The Staff were amazing, friendly and helpful, the whole hotel was very clean and tidy and the continental breakfast was great. It is a little bit out of town so its very quiet and relaxing, but I easily walked to Glenwoody's for tea or the Cock n Bull. the buses pick you up right outside for tours, I hired a car and getting around was very easy. I had my own balcony, kitchen and lounge room.

Room tip: If you don't like stairs ask for a down stairs room quite a few available
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We were very impressed by how clean the room was. The staff was very friendly as well. It is about a $15 Uber ride from the airport and a 30 minute walk into town along the esplanade. Would definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple