“Great service and relaxing massage ”

Foot and Body Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Reflexology & Massage by Healing touch is located at Orchid plaza in the city. We help in the search of wellness or seeking of peace and relaxation from the stresses of everyday living.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked here for a massage, easy to book and this business has some great deals for locals.
A lovely massage in a relaxing setting. I would definitely recommend Foot and Body Massage for a great massage or any treatment.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Just dropped in and got an excellent reflexology treatment and massage, then went for a full body massage the next day and both were excellent. Reasonable cost, good value and quick service.

healingtouch1208, Manager at Foot and Body Massage, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Hi Adendren,

Thank you for reviewing our treatment. We aleays try to provide excellent service and best massage service. You are happy to read your review. We will do our best always. We hope to see you next time. Please tell us you leave a comment. We have a gift for you. Thank you for your comment again. Best, Vicky

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This massage place was so far the best that we have had in our Australia vacay. We got couple room for the massage. We took one hour massage, full body. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I love a good massage at least once every forth night and I must say that Foot and Body massage have never disappointed me.
So happy with it that I finally convinced my partner to give it a go and it’s the first time in 5 years that we live in Cairns that he enjoyed a massage. ( finally )
Their service is efficient, friendly, and their prices are very competitive.

Don’t look any further, this is the spot!