Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Couples Deep Tissue 2 Hour Massage

My fiance and I booked a couples 2 hour deep tissue massage. The venue was very clean, classy and... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
Maxmillion P
Deep tissue massge

My wife an me had a massage however not couples massage which is fine with us. Very friendly front... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018

from US$71.00
from US$36.20
from US$44.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Just dropped in and got an excellent reflexology treatment and massage, then went for a full body massage the next day and both were excellent. Reasonable cost, good value and quick service.

healingtouch1208, Manager at Foot and Body Massage, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Hi Adendren,

Thank you for reviewing our treatment. We aleays try to provide excellent service and best massage service. You are happy to read your review. We will do our best always. We hope to see you next time. Please tell us you leave a comment. We have a gift for you. Thank you for your comment again. Best, Vicky

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This massage place was so far the best that we have had in our Australia vacay. We got couple room for the massage. We took one hour massage, full body. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I love a good massage at least once every forth night and I must say that Foot and Body massage have never disappointed me.
So happy with it that I finally convinced my partner to give it a go and it’s the first time in 5 years that we live in Cairns that he enjoyed a massage. ( finally )
Their service is efficient, friendly, and their prices are very competitive.

Don’t look any further, this is the spot!

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Walked past the venue and decided to have a massage with my husband. Amazing! Would highly recommend staff were lovely strong pressure what I exactly need. At the last they gave a ginger tea. It was really nice. I definitely come back soon !!!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Went to foot and body based off trip adviser reviews with high expectations. My wife and I were very satisfied with the $32 40minute foot massage. Recommend would go again.

healingtouch1208, Manager at Foot and Body Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you Fleetch for your kind feedback, we love such a nice compliments about our service. We are so proud of our foot massage. We lokkf forward to seeing you all again soon. Warm regards, Sun