“Great Staff”

Jimmys Burger & Co.
Ranked #82 of 676 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We ducked in here for a drink and some fried as it was Good Friday, all the pubs were closed and you could could only get a drink with food. Very friendly staff, we ended up popping in again one night on our way home just for a drink. Thank you!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I ducked into Jimmy’s so that I didn’t get caught in a downpour. The burger, fries and beer (Summer Ale) were on point. Service was helpful, quick and friendly and they were even having a bit of an Easter egg hunt. Next time, I might stop in for a milkshake; I heard that it brings all the boys to the yard.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I was not sure about eating here (being an older person I am not generally into burgers) but I really enjoyed it. The alcoholic ginger beer was one of the best drinks I had all holiday.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Overall a reasonable place well worth the visit the menu was good and offered a good range . The burger is good but not distinctive enough to have a second meal

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Great burgers & great beer. We came back for more. Recommend the special with onion rings with a schooner if great northern beer.