All reviews fair dinkum stayed here undercover parking heading north north side four nights pet friendly accommodation quick stop long trip free wifi queen bed spacious room road trip would stay again good size steak motel
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in two rooms at the front of the motel. The road noise was bad and started at about 3am. I don’t know what they could do but maybe some soundproofing. When we entered the rooms the smell of the air fresheners was so over powering that my elderly mother started coughing and sneezing. The bathroom was dated and the floor in the shower was slippery.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Debbie N, Owner at True Blue Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Thank you for your review, we are working through our rooms continually to improve and update but it takes time. There isn't much we can do about the road noise but suggest you have a room further from the highway if your a light sleeper. We do supply mats for every shower in the bathroom to avoid any one slipping.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is great. The staff are so lovely and make you feel welcome straight away. The rooms are clean and a good size. We travelled with our dog and the pet enclosure at the back of the pet unit is such a good idea. The breakfast is definitely filling. We will definitely be making this our stop over point when travelling down the coast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Debbie N, Owner at True Blue Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thankyou for taking the time to review our motel. Yes everyone that stays in our Dog Friendly rooms are surprised and delighted with the enclosure it makes for a happy pet. Hopefully we will see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Been staying at the " True Blue Motor inn " for the past 4 weeks.. My work has booked me into here for the next 3-4 months and it is excellent. The meals at the restaurant are large and fill the plate, great service and friendly, rooms are large and have everything you need to feel comfortable.. Would recommend this place to anyone! 10/10 for me!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Debbie N, Manager at True Blue Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thanks Dan for your great review, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to accommodating you over the next few months.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I would like to say it was a great experience as it was the first time we had traveled and stayed in a motel with a dog. The couple who run the motel where fantastic. Very friendly, nothing was too much trouble and George (dog) had a great time in his little backyard.
I would highly recommend this place, it was clean, quiet and only a short drive into the city. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ring the motel to see if the two dog approved rooms are available.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review, glad George enjoyed his stay also.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Last minute decision to travel so when I arrived it was late and I was tired. Reception quickly got me booked in, key ready and I was in my room in minutes. It's considerate service like this that keeps me coming back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank U3119ESJason_B

Thanks for your review Jason, look forward to your next visit.