Albert Court Motel(Rockhampton)
US$100
US$84
US$82
Priceline
Rockhampton Court Motor Inn(Rockhampton)
US$85
Hotels.com
Metro Motel(Rockhampton)
US$78
US$69
Priceline
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$186
All reviewsspa roomquality coffeewashing machine dryercentre of townbreakfast and dinnerroom was cleanrestaurant stafffree wifienjoyed my stayself containedwithin easy walking distancecentral locationlate checkeasy accesson arrivalgreat restaurantundercover parking
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

A great find in the heart of Rockhampton. We originally booked because we were travelling with our dog but would gladly stay here again without her. Our apartment was very clean with full amenities including laundry and kitchen. The dining room provided great breakfasts. There are many other food options within easy walking distance and you are also a block away from a good range of shops. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
CoffeeHouseManager, Manager at Coffee House Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

It was lovely having your extended family here. Thank you for the advice on the rooms and local area for the future guests. Look forward to the next time you can stay with us. Thank you

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

A family of four - Danny was incredibly hospitable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean. The kids loved the pet turtle in the aquarium at reception and Danny was very happy to teach them a thing or too about it (being an ex Zoe keeper!). The position was very handy. We only stayed one night passing through Rockhampton but would have been happy to stay longer! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

And you and the family are always welcome. Thank you for this terrific review. i am seeing a really good trend lately with comments on the cleanliness of the rooms. i have passed this on to my housekeeping team and they all were nicely surprised. So thank you for taking the time to give us a great review

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Tonight, we decided to dine at the restaurant which is part of the complex we are staying in. Best decision we could have made. Both my husband and I were impressed with the quality and innovative twists on traditional recipes. We both had the Local Roslyn Bay Trawler Prawns for entree. This deconstructed seafood cocktail was delicious. Then I chose the fish of the day. O.M.G. How Devine. Red emperor so moist matched with a slice of homemade apple and pecan nut bread covered in strawberries and blueberries and berry compote on watercress. Such a different salad but so delicious and what a great match of flavours. My husband had the lamb rack with a roasted rosemary, garlic and herb crust served with a red wine jus. He says it was one of the best he has tasted. No menu envy.
The chef is so passionate about creating dishes with different and innovative twists. We can certainly recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

WOW, I do hope that all our future readers, read this one. My mouth is watering just reading it and and I do look forward to dinner tonight. Chef has a little spring in his step since reading this because the reason he does what he does is for the satisfaction of our guests and receiving such a glowing praise has reinforced this for him.

I do look forward to the next time you can stay with us so we can sit down for dinner and chat about where else you have been on your travels.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We have just had a one night stay at The Coffee House Apartments. What a great little place!

Our room (19A) was a lovely spa room which was tastefully decorated with plenty of space, a comfy bed and a balcony. The bathroom had opening shutters into the bedroom, which made it seem bigger again (and it was nice to have them open while having a spa bath).

It has everything you need for a comfortable stay - microwave, crockery & cutlery, an ironing board and they even supply complimentary bottled water, good quality coffee bags & cappuccino sachets!

We really enjoyed our night at The Coffee House Apartment Hotel, and wish we could've stayed longer! :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CoffeeHouseManager, Manager at Coffee House Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

WOW
I wish you could have stayed longer too, so I could thank you for this awesome review. Boy am I glad that I gave you the upgrade, seeing you appreciated it so much. I hope future readers read this as it a great advertisement for the property.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

We had a studio apartment. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was really comfortable and the location was central to Rockhampton CBD. There is a café on the premises that serves extremely tasty food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Coffee House Apartment Motel. I have passed on the the Extremely comment to the chefs who all got a huge smile out of it, so thank you for that