All reviewsbed was very comfortableone nightclean roomsthe managersleagues cluban overnight staymotel
Reviewed July 8, 2017

The motel was clean and well maintained. The tariff for a room for two persons was only $75 for the night/ We have stayed there before and will certainly be staying there again
Meals are available on site to purchase if necessary. There are some fast food outlets within a reasonable walking distance. On checking into our room we noticed a light was not working. Reported it to reception and it was fixed very quickly. The motel is under new management and the owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. A very good place to stay

Room Tip: Downstairs units we prefer!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here a few nights ago after a very long day of driving. The reception staff were very pleasant and welcoming and I was offered a very competitive rate, after driving past many motels advertising much higher rates. The room was beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable and my one regret was that I could only stay the one night! Archer Park Motel is situated in a great central location and almost opposite the very impressive Rockhampton Leagues Club, a great place to eat and relax after a long day on the road. And one other great feature of Archer Park is the wonderful collection of tropical birds (most of them talk) in and outside of the reception area. I would totally recommend this motel and will certainly stay again when next in Rockhampton...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here and whilst the decor is dated the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Although mine was a designated disability access room anyone using a wheelchair may have trouble navigating the space between and around furniture.
The staff are welcoming and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2017

We have travelled extensively in the world and stayed in some great places including some of the first to stay in the Burj Al Arab in Dubai!
At the end of the day, a room is a room, As long as it is clean with a comfy bed, then that is all you need. Does not matter how many stars.
This Motel ticks the boxes in that respect. If I travel through again, then I would have no hesitation in staying though I will find a cafe to have breakfast in.
On booking in, the staff were great.
We went all over the room & en-suite and boy this place was clean. If we were going to be picky then the wall needed repaired and decorated where the hair dryer had been replaced.
Parking off road was also very good.
All in all, a good place to rest your head.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

clean comfortable rooms ,booking in was no hassle and I found this place VERY good value for money,everything you can ask for in a motel room bed, tv, kettle,plenty of hot water, table, without the feeling that you are putting a deposit on the place. if you want a good decent cheap room for a night or two than this is it......

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple