All reviews continental breakfast aircon works family room room was spacious and clean friendly management road noise great stop hot shower queen bed road trip long drive steak would stay again good size free wifi erin motel
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I highly recommend this venue to all my fellow travelers.
The staff are fantastic, the meals are amazing and most of all the management are warm and welcoming. the management went above an beyond for me while i was there.
AAA + rating from me.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Erin S, Manager at The Q Motel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you so much Simon! What a great review.

Thank you very much for your kind words and we will be sure to let all the staff know what a gret job thuewy are doing. :-)

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Erin is really good at her job.Very friendly & welcoming.The place is a bit tired but clean.Erin supplies a very intensive free Breakfast.The only complaint is the lights I have of a night very bright & had lilies sleep.Otherwise well done.

Room Tip: Downstairs away from the lights
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin S, Manager at The Q Motel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Oh Thank you Karenne! I am blushing now. I couldn't do it without my wonderful staff to help me. We are actually starting renovations as we speak.
I will get to it and check out these lights, I am sure there is something we can do about them.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I’d like to congratulate the Manager for her care and attention to those staying. Her breakfast in the morning are this motels saving grace. Her efforts to make everyone happy and fed is delightful, and she succeeds. Hence the two stars are for her only.
Our room No.6: was very tired and in need of an update. We knew it was clean as the smell of ‘weapons-grade’ bleach was wholly evident.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Erin S, Manager at The Q Motel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you very muich Peggybaggins. :-)

Yes the motel is not the youngest girl on the street. But we try and make up for it in other ways. We are actually in the middle of renovating the rooms, but sorry, we haven't quite got to room 6 just yet.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your brekky. :-) There is a quite a bit of work that goes into brekky everyday. So, thank you for your aknowledgement.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The rooms where clean and very comfortable. The staff are very friendly pleasant to talk too. The meals are well cooked and are of a high standard for freshness taste and value for money. The continental breakfast was good with no shortage of food
Would recommend this motel to all

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Erin S, Manager at The Q Motel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much Donna! We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything about the motel.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great motel and such helpful managers who cant do enough for you! Stayed twice in one week,lovley continental brekky included in price, pancakes are the best, clean comfy rooms. Gave us a lift to airport to get our hire car. Will definatley stay again on our next visit to rocky!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Erin S, Manager at The Q Motel Rockhampton, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you sooooo much! Getting to the airport is all part of our service but thank you for the kinds words. :-)

Yes, the free breakfast is great, and the pancakes are made right here everyday. YUM YUM!!!!