“Good pork ribs.”

Ranked #13 of 212 Restaurants in Rockhampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Abrupt staff. Tasty ribs. It was a bit cold on the veranda. Beef ribs were dry and overcooked. Staff at counter were not handling the stress of a busy night.

1  Thank Ian B

Reviewed June 23, 2016

I rang and booked a table for 20 and the man on the phone said that they'd need a $100 deposit off my credit card to ensure we'd turn up. I was fine with that and gave him my number. After that however, he informed me that my $100 would then be given to me as a giftcard for their restaurant. I explained that I wouldn't be eating and drinking $100 worth and that I didn't live locally so I asked them to put it back onto my card once all the meals were paid for. They told me that that wasn't an option. When we arrived I spoke with them again and said that it was illegal for them to do that and that they needed to put the money back onto the card once the meals were paid for. I said that I could ring my bank if need be. Then they offered me $100 cash which I took. The young lady gave me an incredibly rude stare as she didn't like having to give me my deposit back!
We waited for a long time for drinks, over 15 minutes after they'd been paid. They were busy but not to that extent, so the group of us eventually left as we were so hungry and worked out that if our drinks were taking that long then we wouldn't be eating anytime soon.

My friend lives in Rocky and she said their meals are disappointing anyway. I can't comment on that, but just watch them on their dodgy deal!

1  Thank Kaisa24
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Fast service good size nice meals value for money had mix entree and chicken parmagena. Friend had 250 gram rump fill us up

8  Thank Jayson L
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Had another great experience at an R &R restaurant this time in Rockhampton. The staff were very pleasant, attentive and obliging when we asked for slight changes to a dessert dish. Food was great and we had an enjoyable night.

7  Thank Letitia C
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Family all caught up for a lovely dinner at Ribs and Rumps. The menu is broad with something to suit everyone. The service was excellent and fast even though it was very busy. The meals were excellent and my daughtbwho ordered a medium steak which came out rare, had her meal replaced straight away with no bad vibes. The cost of this restaurant is on the up side but it is a carnivore heaven. Ribs are to die for. Service on point.

7  Thank BlueKazandMegan