All reviews city ville bedroom apartment the managers huge kitchen riverside walk king bed bolsover street great place to stay under cover washing machine beds were comfortable friendly owners off street parking on arrival airlie beach cooking facilities easy access
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great centrally located apartments, perfect for a family or large group. We had a 4 bedroom apartment with plenty of room and large kitchen to self cater. Washing machine and dryer in the apartment made life easy. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly. We ordered a food delivery at Coles and it was waiting in our apartment when we arrived. I would most definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I stayed in a studio apartment for five nights whilst competing at a swimming competition in Rockhampton. I have travelled quite a lot and rank the studio apartment as one of the very best in which I have stayed. The owners/on site managers were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone wanting really good accommodation at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The studio apartmemt is perfect for a couple who want to have a small kitchen attached to their motel room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2018

City-ville is on the very busy and noisy Bolsover street, and cars, trucks, motorbikes seem to accelerate between the traffic lights towards nearby Albert street. Even throughout the night although the heavy traffic on both those roads and intersection dies down a bit, still you have the odd motorbike or truck or car throughout the night and one is right on that road so there is no escaping the noise. Then its also near the railway line and some of the trains hoot every minute or so as they proceed through the traffic lights and over the bridge. And all the time I attempted to sleep I was wearing really good-quality ear plugs to attempt to block out the noise. It would be better to spend a bit more and stay somewhere else on a different street, not near an intersection.

Also its called luxury apartments motel, but it certainly isn't luxury (perhaps some rooms haven't yet been done up? perhaps I was in the motel section?) but the carpet in the room I was in was badly stained and very tattered around the edges.

The wifi code I was given didn't work.

What is good? it is close to the pool (but if you haven't slept well it is difficult to do ones best times in the pool). Got fresh towels, water and the bed was made up each day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We stopped over here on our way out west. Everything was just perfect. Well appoited kitchen, two comfortable bedrooms which were clean and fresh. The owners were very welcoming and friendly and made sure we were settled and happy. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2018

We stopped over from Brisbane to Townsville. Clean, nice walks nearby on the river. Space to play games with the kids. Very nice friendly people. We liked it so much that we booked for the way back as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family