Surfers Paradise Beach Units
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$320
US$206
Agoda.com
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$119
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$171
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$95
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$172
US$140
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$504
US$94
  • Pool
Rhapsody Resort(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$851
bedfinder
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed here, reception so rude, rooms were disgusting, did not sleep their slept at friend hotel. Ants, pubes & dirty fridge, cupboards, kitchen, shower overall dirty!!!! Then one day 3 kids DS went missing. We thought someone had climbed the balcony and stolen them. We did not say anything to reception untill we checked out. Did Not wAnt to acuse them. I definetly did not store anywhere as we did not even unpack suitcases because so filthy. Got to airport reception called to say that her dad had found in bottom cupboard of wall unit all the way in corner. Then when I said thanks she proceeded to say how ungrateful I was and it was like I was accusing them. I never thought that until she said it. Then it hit me they probably did. We probably slept there 3 nights out of seven. Never ever again. Family business, everyone of them had s problem. Had to walk on egg shells with them so to try and make as pleasant as possible for kids. Never Ever would I recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank Babyleon2011
Reviewed 2 January 2011

I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here unless your mute. There rasist your not allowed to talk, walk or laugh. Reception come up and told me that I was to loud and that she had heard us since 730 this morning... When we weren't up till 9 and left to go out and didn't come home till late afternoon. She also made it clear that we should go out cause we didn't come to surfers to stay in a unit mind you it's 630 and we shouldn't be told to go out OVERALL rudest impolite management ever !!!! I would not recommend this place to anyone that can speak watch tv or listen to music

1  Thank Lauren88888888888888
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Can't turn tv on after 12am, clothes dryer doesn't work, did not feel welcome, one light was broken, microwave didn't turn on at all and the receptionist was very rude!!!! I felt extremely embarrassed for my indigenous friend for being called "black" and I would not recommend this motel for persons under 23

2  Thank Aliciaaa3076
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This place is rude racist and they should be disgusted for the way they treat people here! Worst place ever to stay unless you're silent! Not allowed to laugh or talk! Check up every 10mins....liars told us if we loose A key it was 60dollars when really the rules Say it was
40dollars! Never ever stay here it is terrible! And I'm indigenous I got
called black and this is my land! Got told to Go out of the hotel after we payed hundreds to stay...apparently were not allowed to kick back in the hotel! I feel like we were treated as if we were 10years old...I will not reccomand this to anyone at all!

1  Thank Mariah21
Reviewed 19 October 2010

We stayed here in late July, and had a terrible stay here. The apartment was extremely dirty, with ants crawling everywhere. The couches were that dirty that I had to cover them with sleeping bags just to sit on them. Pay the little bit extra and stay someone else, because this place was utterly disgusting.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple