“Walking distance to all” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Surfers Paradise Beach Units

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise Beach Units
Bribie Island, Australia
“Walking distance to all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

This time we have stayed in a one bedroom unit. All units have a fully equiped kitchen and laundry. The bed was very comfy, specially loved the crispy linen. The unit was clean and wellcoming. Loved the pool area on the 6th floor. Appreciated the free safe parking under the building. Used the bbq area a few times (better then slaving in kitchen).
The beach is 1 minute stroll at the end of the street.
One can source grocery from 2-3 different supermarkets, easy walking distances.
The night club area is 2 streets away, close enough to walk to.
If you don't have a car public transport is just a couple of minutes away but some of the major attractions are providing complimentary transport.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Kati49

Solo
Business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed here, reception so rude, rooms were disgusting, did not sleep their slept at friend hotel. Ants, pubes & dirty fridge, cupboards, kitchen, shower overall dirty!!!! Then one day 3 kids DS went missing. We thought someone had climbed the balcony and stolen them. We did not say anything to reception untill we checked out. Did Not wAnt to acuse them. I definetly did not store anywhere as we did not even unpack suitcases because so filthy. Got to airport reception called to say that her dad had found in bottom cupboard of wall unit all the way in corner. Then when I said thanks she proceeded to say how ungrateful I was and it was like I was accusing them. I never thought that until she said it. Then it hit me they probably did. We probably slept there 3 nights out of seven. Never ever again. Family business, everyone of them had s problem. Had to walk on egg shells with them so to try and make as pleasant as possible for kids. Never Ever would I recommend to anyone.

• Stayed January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Babyleon2011

Travellers are raving about these Surfers Paradise hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here unless your mute. There rasist your not allowed to talk, walk or laugh. Reception come up and told me that I was to loud and that she had heard us since 730 this morning... When we weren't up till 9 and left to go out and didn't come home till late afternoon. She also made it clear that we should go out cause we didn't come to surfers to stay in a unit mind you it's 630 and we shouldn't be told to go out OVERALL rudest impolite management ever !!!! I would not recommend this place to anyone that can speak watch tv or listen to music

1 Thank Lauren88888888888888
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

Can't turn tv on after 12am, clothes dryer doesn't work, did not feel welcome, one light was broken, microwave didn't turn on at all and the receptionist was very rude!!!! I felt extremely embarrassed for my indigenous friend for being called "black" and I would not recommend this motel for persons under 23

2 Thank Aliciaaa3076
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

This place is rude racist and they should be disgusted for the way they treat people here! Worst place ever to stay unless you're silent! Not allowed to laugh or talk! Check up every 10mins....liars told us if we loose A key it was 60dollars when really the rules Say it was
40dollars! Never ever stay here it is terrible! And I'm indigenous I got
called black and this is my land! Got told to Go out of the hotel after we payed hundreds to stay...apparently were not allowed to kick back in the hotel! I feel like we were treated as if we were 10years old...I will not reccomand this to anyone at all!

1 Thank Mariah21
Melbourne, Aus
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2010

We stayed here in late July, and had a terrible stay here. The apartment was extremely dirty, with ants crawling everywhere. The couches were that dirty that I had to cover them with sleeping bags just to sit on them. Pay the little bit extra and stay someone else, because this place was utterly disgusting.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple