3,609 results
All reviews the executive lounge food store fix bar bedroom residence the gold coast ocean view street noise buffet breakfast higher floor indoor pool cavill avenue light rail amazing views surfers level clubs balcony
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Firstly just wanted to say we had a fabulous and very enjoyable family holiday. I am simply stating the facts of our experience at the Hilton apartments as I realise for some families that these circumstances may destroy their holiday. We stayed for 5 nights in the serviced apartments on level 10. It's hard to believe this place is just over 3 years old. Clearly it has not been maintained once since it opened. The smell of rubbish in the hallways is abhorrent & consistent - it even smells in your room. Staff attempt to mask it with some cheap men's deodorant smell & the mixture of the two are nauseating. Don't worry about visiting the night clubs below, you will hear them perfectly in your room & can host your own dance party instead (not great when the kids can't sleep due to noise)! Room so filthy dirty we had to put a blanket on the couch to sit down, bought slippers as carpets left your feet dirty & sticky. Curtains mouldy, vents full of dust etc
The pool areas were so unhygienic the only time I went for a swim I was greeted by green mucus floating by, the filter on the spa was brown the water was cold & forget about sitting on the dirty soggy smelly outdoor settings around the pools. Pull the chairs out & you'll find rubbish, soft drink bottles, lolly wrappers etc
The upside to staying at the Hilton apartments was the central location, beautiful views from your room, and the beds were comfortable ;-) Needless to say we won't be repeat customers.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah H
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Dear Sarah H,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to sincerely apologise that you experienced several shortcomings during your stay with us. We do pride ourselves on delivering an excellent standard of quality and cleanliness in keeping with the Hilton standard and so I am very sorry that we did not demonstrate this during your stay. Your feedback is taken seriously and I have passed on your comments to our Executive Housekeeper so that she may follow up on the issues outlined above. I am not sure if you raised any of the issues such as the noise or the cleanliness issues in your room during your stay, as we would have been more than happy to send someone up to rectify both issues, as our aim is to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.

I do hope that we will be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future so that you can try us again on your future travels.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Over priced ,dirty and the noise goes on all night. We waited 2 hours for our room to be ready .When we got the room it had stains over the furniture carpet and walls . Staff were nice and arranged another room . That one wasn't much better. What a waste of money.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kerry J
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Kerry J,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm deeply sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your most recent stay with us.

Please be assured that I have followed up your comments with the Housekeeping Executive to ensure appropriate follow up. We aim to provide a high level of quality and cleanliness at the hotel and I am very sorry that we did not achieve this during your visit.

I hope we'll have the opportunity for you to try us again on your next visit to Surfers Paradise.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 18, 2016

overall is ok n suitable for family.. room is clean n big space for family.. they have sofa bed.. prefect ocean view from our room . the only problem is parking spot is really difficult.. due to small street.. not recommend for big group using big coach.. I used 24seaters+luggage trolley n the driver shd make a turn for 7x for looked parking spot to pick up us n loading the luggages..

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear balibur,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Residences and found the apartment spacious for your family. I am sorry that you had difficulty with the parking bays out the front of the hotel. While we do have secured basement parking for our guests where we ensure the proper security of vehicles we do not have the typical Porte Cochere, as you would see in several of our fellow properties. We do certainly have coaches that use the parking bays out the front of the hotel when picking up and dropping off guests, and so I am sorry if you had difficulty with your own.

Thank you and I hope that we will see you all back again on your next family holiday!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Hotel was in a great location close to restaurants cafes and beach staff always friendly and always willing to help the hotel was always spotless with great services on offer and the conceige where always happy to help out !!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear 454helenaf,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel being right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. I'm also glad to hear that you were well looked after during your stay by our friendly team members. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Concierge Team.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope that we can see you back again on your next visit to Surfers Paradise.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

The hotel was in a perfect location. Few meters to the beachfront. Restaurants and malls and supermarkets are just around the corner. The rooms were big and kitchen and laundry sections were in place. No worries for the needs of your family . The only problem was their elevator, not reliable when one is on the rush.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2016

Dear Yam V,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review.

I'm glad that you liked the location of the hotel and found it easily accessible. I'm also pleased to read that you enjoyed our Residences and that it was everything you needed to accommodate your family.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise. Hopefully we will have the chance to see you all back again on your future travels.