3,610 results
All reviews the executive lounge food store fix bar bedroom residence the gold coast ocean view street noise buffet breakfast higher floor indoor pool cavill avenue light rail amazing views surfers level clubs balcony
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time staying at a Hilton and I was impressed with the hotel decor, customer service and room. The accommodated us with ocean views and the executive lounge was beautiful for canapés and a drink before we went out for dinner.
My only letdown was nothing in the bar fridge, like not even bottled water. The only way to get a drink was tap water from the bathroom.
For the price per night this minor detail is a must. I would expect it in a apartment where it’s BYO but not in a five star hotel room.

Date of stay: November 2018
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear keryna2016,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

It was my pleasure to read that you found our rooms quiet and with modern furnishings. I was also p[leased to read you enjoyed your time in our Executive lounge.
I am sorry your were disappointed with the mini bar. All mini bar items are available on request and we can also place the minibar in the room prior to your arrival if you request this. I do apologise if this wasn't communicated to you but thought you might like to make use of this on your future stays with us.

Thank you again keryna2016, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was clean but looked tired and worn.
The outdoor pool and bar were a total disappointment. The bar was always closed and the pool was freezing.
The indoor pool was fun but packed and so heavily treated that my face stung.
The hotel is located on the night club strip so better situated for clubbers than families.
The tram is at your door step but so are groups of drugged up 20 somethings and drug dealers. We regularly encountered agressive men on the tram. Infact the area felt quiet unsafe and a quick google search confirmed my concerns about the level of violent crime.
If traveling with a family I would definitely give surfers paradise a miss and stay at Broadbeach instead or if you must stay in Surfers stay at the Marriott which is a genuine 5 star hotel with a couple of fantastic resturants.
All in all the hotel is dated and surfers paradise has developed into a grotty, tacky and dangerous tourist trap.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Maps01478716373,

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuable feedback is important for us to make improvements. It was my pleasure to read that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

Thank you again Maps01478716373, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

In a world where customer service is lost, we found it at the Hilton. Parents could enjoy a birthday celebration while kids had extra special treatment by staff.
Food was delicious, and staff, particularly Ann, were fantastic!!!
Highly recommend! 10/10

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear C5879KWrobertf,

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your recent stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.

Myself and the team was thrilled to read the glowing feedback and glad we were able to make your stay so memorable! Thank you for your kind compliments in regards to our friendly and helpful team members who assisted you during your stay.

Thank you again C5879KWrobertf for the wonderful feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent a long weekend away down at surfers Paradise and scored a great deal on accommodation at the Hilton. We were on the 32nd floor with great oceans views.
The room was a great size, clean and the amenities were good.
Perfect location right in the centre of surfers paradise.
The pools are good but with the beach so close we didn’t even use them.
My only negative is the lifts. They are very slow, be prepared to wait. That’s hardly a negative though for a nice hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for sharing the experience of your stay at Hilton Surfers Paradise.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and the views from the 32nd floor. I was also pleased to read you found our location perfectly convenient. I was sorry to learn about the delay you experienced when waiting for the lifts which was related to the very high occupancy experienced over the weekend you stayed at the hotel. We are looking at ways to make improvements for our guests over particularly busy times.
Thank you very much again Sarah B, we wish to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise in the near future.

kind Regards,

No complimentary water bottles
No mini bar
No toiletries

For $510 aud a night
These small things are a must

Today at breakfast we were told we can not wear thongs

I had not read this anywhere or told beforehand

For the chef to come up to us while we were eating
and tell us we were not to wear thongs we found quite rude

The location of the hotel is in the noisiest part of town
With party goers and people loitering out the front

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank steviee2014
Hilton S, General Manager at Hilton Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Stevie E,

I am sorry to hear about the shortfalls of your stay, your valuable feedback is important for us to make improvements. . I have shared your comments directly with our Operations Manager.

Thank you again Stevie E, we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Surfers Paradise again in the near future.