“High Quality Food & Excellent Service”
Review of Bazaar

Bazaar
Price range: US$72 - US$78
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Prepare for a journey of gastronomic proportions at Bazaar Interactive Marketplace, your plate is your passport and there are no rules on which destinations to explore.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first time dining at the Bazaar Marketplace and I have to say that this was one of the most amazing restaurants I've ever been to. Not only was the food fresh and delicious there is also a sensational variety to choose from. The staff were well trained and very attentive, I'll be back asap.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,588)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great choice, great service and fantastic quality food! There really is no reason to head anywhere else beyond the QT if you are staying there!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best buffet I have been to, there's nothing to fault here. I have been here on many occasions with my partner, family and friends and they would say the same.

Staff are always professional. This restaurant is always clean.

Parking is also available in the hotel if required.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely quiet dinner at Bazaar last week and it was delicious! Lots of great food choices, excellent service and attentive chefs who were happy to answer questions and take us through the selection. My favourite is dessert and there was a nice selection of GF options to choose from. Hubby enjoyed the prawn dumplings and fresh seafood! A bit more on the expensive side for dinner but a lovely treat!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely most amazing buffet Ive ever been too!
So much choice, staff very informative and helpful, food was all fresh and tasted amazing.
The only down fall was the dinner was quite expensive.
Breakfast buffet was my favourite! Awesome!