3,170 results
All reviews stingray bar bazaar restaurant funky hotel homemade lemonade swim up bar staff uniforms fun hotel king suite nespresso machine mini bar little touches breakfast and dinner room service gold coast an ocean view room late check cavill ave
Reviewed January 16, 2016

I stayed on the nineteenth floor and had a fantastic river view. Modern/retro interior. Great location only a few minutes walk into the centre of Surfers Paradise. The hotel has a very relaxed vibe the food was delicious and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. I also spent a few hours at SpaQ which was such a relaxing tranquil experience I would highly recommend a spa treatment. The only issue I found to be was with the pool area. The pool is quiet small far too small for the amount of guests the hotel accommodates. And there is definitely not enough sun lounges either. However, despite that I enjoyed my time at QT Gold Coast and I will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed January 15, 2016

Extremely modern hotel, the interiors are very different from all others hotels we have seen so far. The staff was nice and attention to small details was given.The staff brought us a bottle of champagne to welcome us to the hotel! Small but nice pool area with Jacuzzi. Nice cafe for breakfast and the hotel is a short walk to all the action at Surfers Paradise. We completely enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PurviModi4
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and got a "2 for 1" breakfast deal included at the Bazaar restaurant.
It's a different hotel with a stylish boutique feel. The only downside was that the pool area is extremely small, there were not enough sun beds and the pool itself is small and overcrowded with children.
The coffee shop on the ground floor is really nice and location wise it's ideal too.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maja P
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Stayed in a room next to the lifts which was great for ease and access however of a night time you could hear it when anyone flushed the toilet or used the taps above as this is an old building but has been refurbished nicely. We stayed over the Christmas break and was only notified the day prior to Christmas when I called to make a booking for breakfast in the restaurant that it was booked out which was disappointing. If this was a known problem, they should have advised when we had booked in 5 days prior.
Outdoor pool was wonderful but not enough lounges or umbrellas so make sure you are down there early to get the better spots. Free parking if you have a car which was a huge benefit. Great decor and you can buy the items within the room which is a nice touch.

Room Tip: Ask for a north eastern side room to see the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DeLuMelbourne
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with my family plus another family friends in another room.

As a Priority Guest Member I sort of knew what to expect from my frequent stay at QT Sydney but QT Gold Coast pleasantly surprised me. Undercover carpark without fuss (unlike some other hotels where you need to get a pass or key from Reception first), friendly staff, clean and funky room, easy pool access, Cafe and restaurants are just a few of many great things about this place. Bazaar was fabulous for buffet dinner. Both adults and kids enjoyed it so much. $29 for a child is so reasonable for buffet dinner with this quality.
I also love the fact that you don't have to leave the premises to find a cafe for your morning espresso with decent selection of breakfast at 'non-hotel' prices. Fixx Cafe was exactly what we needed and so conveniently located on the ground floor.
ANd did I mention the beach is only a block away? I would give QT Gold Coast 10 out of 10 if they had a little outdoor shower or even a tap to wash the sand off before entering back to the hotel but other than that I'd score 9.975 out of 10!
Will definitely come back very soon!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family