Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)
View Hotel
Paradise Inn Motel(Surfers Paradise)
Florida Apartments(Surfers Paradise)
  • Free Internet
Columbia Tower(Surfers Paradise)
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)
  • Restaurant
1,753 results
All reviewsgold towerrevolving restaurantfour windsrelish restaurantmain towerspa bathflorida gardensroom servicecorner roomtram stopbuffet breakfastking roomlarge bathroomtop flooran upgradeocean viewbit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Was lucky enough to book a mystery deal on wotif.com and find myself with a room at the Crowne Plaza at a dirt cheap price! My room was spotlessly clean and comfortable, a balcony to die for with fantastic views and impeccable service from the minute I walked in the door until the minute I left from reception, restaurants and concierge. The bed was very comfortable as well. I can't wait to stay again it is a must on my next trip! Only slight negative is that the hotel is not in the heart of surfers but that also meant less noise :-)

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank planningnextholiday
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here on Australia Day 2012 and were very impressed. Being a Priority Club Member was an advantage as there is a separate line to check in ( we arrived at 12:00pm and was able to check in which was great ) and also being a platinum member they are upgraded us to the suite which was huge. Separate bedroom and lounge, kitchen facilities, two balconies and spa.. and a large shower.. loved it.. check in was easy and staff were very friendly. As we were in the gold tower we had to drive from the reception which was fine and plenty of undercover parking. The room was very clean and tidy... the leather lounge very comfortable and we had views over surfers and from the 7th floor could see the beach. The pool downstairs was nice and quiet when we were there. We had room service for dinner and the meals were fantastic.. nice size and like all hotels little expensive but we were not too fusses. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom which I love and the bedroom had a huge wardrobe so if you were staying for a while you wouldn’t have problem with un packing everything. The kitchen had everything from dishwasher to all the tea and coffee facilities. And what we loved was the choice of magazines ( about 5 - 6 ) on the coffee table and the fact they were all current. Well done.. TV had cable channels and they had a good choice of movies to watch and pay for at average price. Breakfast we had downstairs and the main restaurant and they had a good choice of buffet. Have to drive or can walk if you want choice of eataries but if you have a car no problems. Not sure how easy public transport would be. Would stay there again for sure. Recommend it.

Room Tip: Priority Club Member has some advantages if your paltinium.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The rooms were relatively spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom had a huge spa bathtub. The service was not as efficient as I expected, however, staff were always willing to help out wherever possible. Overall it was beyond great value for money as hotels are generally quite pricey on the Gold Coast. The location wasn't nearly as great - neither in the central Surfers' area nor right on the beach, but it is close enough. I'd definitely recommend Crowne Plaza for families.

Room Tip: 1604 had a great view of both the ocean and the river.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bcctrxlstrng
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here with my fiancé in one if the ocean balcony suites and was impressed with everything about this hotel. We cooked our own meals every night with the kitchenette facilities and absolutely loved the 2 pools that were both well maintained. The location is the only possible downside as it was a bit far to walk to the city centre but lovely and quiet. We'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here for the couple of days pre Christmas (& to the kids delight, Santa found us there) and were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were large and clean and the beds and pillows were so comfortable. The free parking was great and easy to navigate and the staff were pleasant. The only downside for us, was the mini bar, chocolates and chips were far too accessible for our kids (not really a kids hotel though). Would stay again and definately recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family