“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge TV in Lounge
Entrance Foyer
Dining Room
Dining Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Walk in Wardrobe (port a cot)
Master Bedroom Balcony
Outdoor Furniture
Port a Cot
Stroller
Highchair
Table and Chair (original Highchair)
Apartment Floor Plan
Tower 2
Towers of Chevron Rennaissance
Aerial View - Towers of Chevron Rennaissance
Surfers Paradise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Auckland
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We've just returned home from a fabulous holiday, spending a few days in Brisbane prior to heading down to Surfers for 5 days.

My daughter and I stayed at Chevron Towers last year and found the location and amenities so convenient that it was definitely our option again for this year though initially, what put me off was that the accommodation might be disappointing or, worse than last year. This time, I opted to book through Vacation Rentals and all communications and arrangements were done directly with the owner, Kevin.

This was without a doubt a much better option that booking through the Chevron website in my opinion. Not only did I have the opportunity to know exactly what our apartment looked like and the layout, but we knew what floor we would be on, which tower and, the views we would have; when booking through the Chevron site you get what you are given and it really can be the luck of the draw.

The apartment itself was much better than the photos show and my teen went "wow....this is so much better than the one we stayed in last year". She was dead right. Although the apartment we had last year (booked through Chevron) was larger, it was very tired, had ripped curtains and battered furnishings and generally in need of a major overhaul (including a good clean) and had the most basic of kitchen equipment for a holiday apartment.....overall, pretty disappointing. I even felt the need to clean cupboard doors etc in case anyone thought that we had made the place grubby. Spring cleaning is the last thing I want to be doing on holiday!

Apartment 2205 in Tower 2 was lovely. It smelled nice as soon as we walked through the door, was spotless and, was tastefully decorated. The view was lovely as we could see the beach, a glimpse of the river and even better, a view of both pools.... absolutely a bonus as this meant we could quickly check out whether or not the pools and sunbathing area were in sun or shade. Nothing worse than getting down there to find there is no sun.

The kitchen was well equipped with everything needed as well as those little extras you would usually find at home so, it's been furnished with some thought. The shower in the en-suite was excellent! Very powerful and the main bathroom quite possibly the same...no complaints from my teen.

For families with young children, the apartment was equipped with all the necessities though these were all tucked away nicely in the large master walk in robe, so not imposing on anyone that had no use for them.

We were very happy with our accommodation and would definitely book through Kevin again and would recommend others to do the same. The apartment we booked was lovely....nothing better than having your expectations surpassed and the excellent reviews are spot on.

Thanks Kevin and please pass on our thanks to Dan.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
kpickles
Sydney, Australia
“Great Apartment-Great view.”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

First impressions when entering this 20th floor apartment were "Wow! What a view. Also what a lovely apartment,plenty of room,well laid out,two bathrooms(important with three females around) and a good kitchen. We also looked down on the beach-pool -bbq and indoor pool area on the sixth floor. The grand kids made great use of that area. Below on the ground floor was the shopping area that included a Coles store.Made getting food and essentials easy. The apartment also had a dedicated parking spot-no having to wander around for a parking spot. Close to all the shops and Surfers beach. I would highly recommend this apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.The position. The size of the apartment. The amenities.
Liked least: Nothing
Belfast/Baghdad
“Perfect in every way.”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife daughter (16) and I stayed in The Towers of Chevron Renaissance, Tower 2, Apartment 2205 from the 14th to the 28th of August 2014.
Our original correspondence was not with Kevin and Lynn, as they have only recently purchased the apartment, but they had previously been utilised by the previous owners for the cleaning and maintenance of the apartment, before and after use by guests.
From the moment we did engage with Kevin he was extremely helpful and informative, with regards to any queries our traveling party had, and even took the time and expense to phone us from Australia to our home in Northern Ireland, to ensure we had no last minute questions. Kevin also supplied me with no less than 3 phone numbers and an e-mail address, should we need any further assistance during our journey or upon arrival in Australia.
We arrived a few hours late into Australia, and I immediately phoned Kevin to update him, as he had arranged to meet us personally at the Towers. Kevin ensured me that our late arrival was not a problem, and provided me with the best phone number to contact him on, when we eventually arrived at the Towers.
We were eventually dropped off by a local shuttle company, at the Towers Of Chevron, and as we unaware as to whether our drop off was at Tower 2,( There are 3 Towers in total) I again phoned Kevin, and he directed me the short 50m distance to Tower 2, and within 2 minutes of the phone call Kevin was escorting our family into Tower 2.
On route to our apartment, Kevin pointed out the internal entrance into the ground floor shopping complex, (more on this later), before proceeding to floor 20 via the adjacent lift/elevator. (A good security feature of the lift was that the various floors could only be accessed by the use of a key fob, to activate the various floor buttons, whereby no one walking off the street could use the lifts. The same key fob was also required to exit the ground floor shopping area, back into the lift/foyer area.)
During the short journey in the lift, I had my only real moment of apprehension, brought on by the fact that I have stayed in other apartments before, were the owners had placed pictures on their web site that bore no resemblance to their properties whatsoever. Well this again proved to be the case, but in positive way, in so much as the photos did not do the apartment justice, as it is even better than it looks in the photos.
(My attached photos of the Apartment do it even less justice)
Kevin then took the time to discuss the apartment’s amenities, the Towers amenities, and local attractions, transport etc. He ensured before he left that we had no unanswered questions, and stated we should phone him day or night, if we thought of anything else he could assist us with.
With regards to the amenities in apartment 2205, these are too numerous to go into,and the wife and I cannot think of anything that was not supplied.(It is worth keeping in mind that apartment 2205, like numerous other apartments in the complex, is privately owned, and therefore items available may vary greatly from apartment to apartment.) Every room in apartment 2205 was also cleaned and maintained to an excellent standard. Also worth mentioning I feel, is the fact that although you are staying in a private apartment, you are still permitted to use all of the other available amenities within the compound such as the indoor and outdoor pools, spa, gym, concierge, etc.
(I have read numerous negative reports of apartments controlled directly by the complex, but cannot comment on this, as at no time did I have the opportunity to look around any of them.)
If you require any specifics as to what is or is not supplied in the apartment, please do not hesitate to ask, but below are some of our families favourites------------

The wife liked, free internet, the large washing machine and separate dryer, the sea view from both bedrooms and lounge area, air conditioning and more storage room than you could possibly use.

My daughter liked, free internet, the sea view, having her on bedroom with choice of 2 beds, and a bathroom all to herself.

I liked, free internet, the on-suite bedroom, and in particular the great shower pressure, the amount of free electrical sockets for re-charging all of todays modern devices, and the great choice of TV & Satellite channels available, with a TV in the main bedroom also. (I feel I must also mention the fact, that one evening, when I was having trouble viewing a particular sports channel on the satellite box, I phoned Kevin, and he spent the next 3 hours communicating with the satellite company, trying to resolve the issue, and in fact a one point whilst he was on his phone to the satellite company, he had his wife Lynn ( also VERY helpful), speaking to me from her phone, and relaying questions and things to try with the remote control , in order to resolve the issue)

With the apartment being situated on the 20th floor, we encountered very little street noise, but I do appreciate we were staying during the winter months, and this “MAY” increase during the summer months.

As mentioned earlier there are a large amount of amenities available on the “Ground Floor” of the complex, which are all accessible without setting a foot outside.
Below are listed some of those amenities, but certainly not all------------

A Cole’s supermarket, at least 3 restaurants, several clothes stores, a pharmacist, 2 fast food outlets, Infinity Amusement Park, a tourist booth, a coffee shop, an alcohol outlet, a bakery, several ATM machines and my own personal favourite an Irish bar lol.

I also cannot comment on car-parking with the Towers of Chevron complex, because as previously stated we arrived by local shuttle. What I can comment on though, is the local bus services, which we found to be excellent. We visited each and every Theme Park on the Gold Coast, using the local bus service, which can be easily located 2 minutes’ walk outside of the complex, using the river facing exit, and crossing the road to the Vibe Hotel. The longest wait we had on any given day was 6 minutes.

If on the other hand you use complexes exit facing the beach, you are into middle of everything Surfers Paradise has to offer, with regards to shopping, restaurants, entertainment etc. and I would say that a maximum 15 minute walk, would take you to any of the main attractions within Surfers Paradise.

In short, if you are even vaguely considering using apartment 2205, do it, you will not be disappointed. My daughter loved the apartment and area that much; she did not want to leave.

Thank you Kevin & Lynn for making our stay in “Surfers” such a pleasant experience.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Free Internet, locaation, and views
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Catherine...
Brisbane, Australia
“EXCELLENT *****”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We stayed in Apart. 2205 for 5 nights to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We could not have chosen a better place to stay. From start to finish everything was perfect. The Manager/Owner Kevin was friendly, helpful & professional to deal with.

The apartment was BEAUTIFUL - Absolutely spotless and exceptionally maintained with quality linen & furnishings. Well appointed kitchen with everything we needed. We are very particular about where we stay & rarely have we been as impressed as we were with this Apartment/Resort. The resort also has great facilities: Pools, BBQ's, Sauna, Gym, Spas etc. And the views - WOW!

This apartment is in a fantastic location - with Coles and many great cafes/restaurants below and it's a very short stroll to the beach and Cavill Ave.

We will stay here again when in Surfers Paradise - thanks for such a great apartment.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Everything was great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
Palmerston North, New Zealand
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
KimberlyC...
Forde, Australia
“This beautiful apartment has everything!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

If you are looking for a well appointed, modern, family friendly apartment in the heart of Surfers, stop looking - you've found it! We loved every minute of our stay here and highly recommend it. If you have young kids, this apartment even comes with baby gear you can borrow! The owners have thought of everything and we can't thank them enough for making our holiday such a success. Book this apartment now!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment is so well appointed, and the lagoon pool and spa are amazing.
Liked least: That we had to go home!
Travelling group: Young Children
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$111
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing