Are you a family? Busy children looking for a wonderful holiday? You must stay at The Breakers in Surfers Paradise.
This establishment boasts beautiful rooms with both hinterland and surf beach views. You are only a step from a gorgeous beach, fully patrolled for yours and your children's safety.
Imagine waking up in the morning, cruising down to a lovely heated pool with the surf rolling in behind you. I guarantee you'll feel secure with the safe, gated grounds and security options. A simple step through the gates and you are on the beach. Heaven. Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are close by, you can even walk for a great family day out..
The apartments at The Breakers are fabulous. Excellent facilities for couples or particularly, families. Plenty of space, great decor and all of the amenities you'll ever need. Throw in terrific, friendly and helpful staff and you've got it all.
We have lifetime memories and will definitely return to The Breakers.
A wonderful experience.
Samantha and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia