“Hidden yummy ”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Japanese, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Healthy Japanese Restaurant & Bar in Surfers Paradise. We are open 7 days 18:00~23:30. We have real Japanese food.Let's join us!
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This was a supervising good place without planning. It was 10pm on a Saturday explore after the sky point, almost all restaurants closed... then this little one just suddenly appeared on the street. Ordered the salmon and Gozi, and udon. Fantastic street food at 11pm!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Foods are always good but the service can get a bit slow when they are busy. Fantastic sashimi only $28. Must try the sparkling sake jelly

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Bistro Lamp for the last few years after I stumbled upon it one night when I moved in nearby. It was the best find I have ever had. This place is a hidden gem in the Gold Coast.

A not like a hipster speakeasy kind of purposely-hidden gem either. Bistro Lamp is the most authentic Japenese food/restaurant you will find on the coast.

They have recently changed up some items on their menu and from what we tried they are just as delicious as the previous ones.

Two new dishes we tried were the tuna carpaccio with wasabi and the spicy shoft shell crab special. Both were amazing.

Drinks are really reasonably priced and service is always super lovely! We will visit again and again.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I was so impressed with the food here I promised I would do a review here, unlike the sushi train. The food and the variety was way above average, I have only been here for lunch and look forward to my next visit as I travel from Byron Bay to eat here.I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to experience authentic Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

loved the atmosphere and the food, although the staff could be more friendly and attentive. also the location is a bit of anwalk from surfers.