All reviews pillow menu one bedroom apartment palmer street great location washer dryer boom gate secure undercover parking some great restaurants victoria bridge across the road ribs and rumps restaurants and pubs reception staff mini bar street noise rooms are modern king bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We immediately felt at home upon walking into the Grand Hotel and Apartments. The staff greeted us with a warm smile and every part of the check in process was done in a cheerful manner. The explanation of where to park and how to get to our room was spot on and easy to understand. The complimentary newspaper was a welcome addition. Upon arriving in our room we were impressed by the size of the room. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious, however the shower rose/water pressure was a little disappointing. That said, it wasn’t enough to spoil our stay and I would stay here again when we are next in Townsville.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The room was excellently appointed with stunning design and all the best amenities. I wish all motel units were this good.

The welcome was really personal and interested.

Great location with a few restaurants just across the road.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay at the Grand. They upgraded my apartment to a superior apartment with a kitchenette and washer. Made my trip so much nicer. I loved being able to cook my own food and not have to leave the room to do laundry. The one bedroom was very comfortable and very clean. The staff were great at answering my questions and helping me during my stay. I had a week of business. The WiFi was spotty at the apartment due to the distance from the router. Fortunately I had a portable router from my work colleagues. I would definitely stay here again when coming back to Townsville.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Troy S, General Manager at Grand Hotel and Apartments Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hi Tucson M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad that you had a great stay with us and the team looked after you. We are blessed to have a wonderful service team that are passionate about looking after our guests.

I will have out IT company look in to the Wi-Fi connectivity in your room to address this one, thank you for letting us know.

Safe travels and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards
Troy

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

A good hotel very centrally located to CBD and Port area. Hotel doesn't have a restaurant but you are in the midst of many eating drinking places. Rooms are well laid out and serviced. Have an option to get breakfast delivered to the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hi Sanjiv S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent stay with us.

Being located in Townsville's premier dining precinct we have arranged for our guests to be able to charge their meals back to their rooms and some even deliver room service to the your room for some extra service and comfort. We liken this to having 10 restaurants at the hotel being so close. I hope you got to enjoy some of the local establishments while you were here with us.

Thank you again, safe travels and best regards
Troy

Reviewed August 26, 2018

I stayed for one night here and I will stay again. Really lovely staff at reception, exceptionally clean and comfortable room and a great location. The room was well organised and spacious. I really felt safe and I like the car parking too. One of the best things were the location of power points! So many and in great spots! I travelled for business, but could easily work for a family or couple.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business