Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Peter Made This Tour Even More Amazing

We did the 2 days 1 night tour on Fraser Island. On this tour we had a fantastic tour guide. His... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Backpackingbrits_
FANTASTIC FRASER TRIP

We booked onto the 2 day one night cool dingo tour. I can honestly sa it was one of the best... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$276.12
from US$108.56
from US$258.64
More Info
All reviews cookies night tour our tour guide the bus wilderness lodges oz experience great tour paddle boarding hervey bay lodge accommodation anzac biscuits lake mckenzie champagne pools the east coast all you can eat kingfisher bay resort three days
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I dont even know where to begin with this. Words cant describe how much fun we had. Such a good tour that id reccomend to anyone! Special mention to our guide Dave who honestly made this trip for us. He couldnt have been any more helpful! If you get this man on your trip youll be in for a great time!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

This tour was recommended to me by a hostel in Brisbane. I had two amazing days. Since I’m traveling on my own it was nice to meet so many new people. We had a relatively small group (15 people), which made you talk to every single one of them. Hayden was our tour guide, and we had such a great time with him. He told us stories about previous tours, provided us with information about the island, and made sure we had enough time at all the spots. The food was really good, and it was also nice that we stayed all together in the same lodge.
I would definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked the 3 night 3 day all inclusive tour. It was pretty full on with early starts and packed days. We traveled in purpose built bus/lorries and we toured the whole island, swam in lakes, the champagne pools, hiked through forest and over sand dunes, rubber tubes down a creek and paddle boarded too. It was an amazing trip, fully catered and the guide Megan- she was brilliant, full of fun and her knowledge was exceptional
Thoroughly recommended

Reviewed March 5, 2018

What an incredible 2-day adventure, with Dave a most capable and knowledgeable guide. Really is the best way to see many of the highlights the island has to offer. Particularly marveled at the ancient and rare giant ferns and forest of Satinay trees. K'Gari (Fraser Island) truly IS a paradise. So glad the island is now protected for future generations to enjoy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

This was a great tour and the best thing I did in Australia. I did the 2 day tour with Jarred. Jarred was great - super helpful, informative, efficient and just a good guy overall. The tour group was filled with friendly people. The sights were great especially lake MacKenzie and the beach driving / beach stops.

Only thing I would change is that I would have loved for the tour to offer staying the 2nd night in the kingfisher lodges as well to chill and have one more night with the group - exiting the ferry at 10pm wasn’t too fun, but it was helpful for my schedule.