We stayed 4nights at the beach club and we enjoyed our time there immensely.
The room was very spacious and such a lovely sea view from the room. We were on the upper floor and had a super balcony to zit and relax on.
There were 4 restaurants we could eat breakfast in with the bed and breakfast package.
The first day we tried Sails which had a huge choice and on the beach side.
The second day we tried the wildlife park, which was amazing as we could see the koala bears in the trees and the parrots flying around. Brilliant.
The last two breakfasts we had were taken in the beach club itself and totally delicious and exclusive. You could sit outside with the wonderful view or inside. The staff were excellent throughout our stay, but one sour note was the staff in sails bar. One night we went there at 9.15 and because we were the only ones in , my husband was told rather rudely that they were cleaning the pumps and he couldn't have a draughts beer. They were closing early.
We pay a lot of money to stay at the beach club and thought we should be able to order a drink at the bar before closing time should we wish to do so.
Also the guy behind the bar could do with a few tips on how to speak to customers.
This was the only negative for our stay.
Thank you to Marcus, the general manager of the beach club who drove us up to One tree hill to see the sunset . We didn't know till later that he was the manager, when we were invited to drinks in the bar with the manager and found out it was him.
Great stuff and great to have such a person fronting the hotel.
The pick up and drop off service the hotel offer , was excellent as we could go anywhere on the island at any time and have a free pick up in the golf carts. No need to hire one at the tourist places for an exorbitant fee.
Our check out and transport to the airport was again without flaw and the experience we had there, was very pleasurable indeed.
Well done beach club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with theirown private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions/ A la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkellingequipment / Use of the gym, spa and sauna / Tennis and squash court hire / Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island