I went to Hamilton Island as part of my honeymoon. I left from India so its a place thats pretty far. But when I reached the island, I felt I was in a different world altogether. It's a very beautiful and a quiet place. I was chauffer driven right from the airport which is lift 5-7 min from the beach club. The place is very nice and as the name suggests just before the beach. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are bigger than an average hotel room. The only problem is lack of vegeterian food and the room though nice, is slight old fashioned and requires refurbishing. On the whole its a fantastic place and is a must visit for those who love the sand, sun and Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island