iStay Precinct
US$90
US$84
ibis
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$103
US$96
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$73
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
TripAdvisor
BreakFree Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsglass bottomsky view apartmentlight squareone bedroom apartmentmorphett streetenclosed balconygreat balconycomfortable apartmentwasher dryercentral marketpool and saunashort walkcoles supermarketself containedtwo blocksrundle malllonger stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Walking up to the building, it feels like it is not in the best part of the CBD. However, the facilities are great, comfortable and clean. Staff were very responsive to my request for an extra saucepan. At the start of my stay I was planning to change accommodation for my next trip to Adelaide, but after a couple of days I've changed my mind as the facilities are so good, especially for the price. I also enjoyed the 15 minute stroll to my client's office.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
iStayPrecinct, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Amyspark2018,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that after your initial thoughts of the property and the area we were able to change your thoughts.

It is great that you were able to use our newly refurbished pool area and found our apartments comfortable and clean.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Adelaide.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I travelled for work. The apartment I was given was in the Altitude tower and was clean, modern and in good condition. Kitchen facilities included a bar fridge, cooktop, microwave and basic utensils and cookware. Set behind the building on the street, I had two quiet mid-week nights and was very happy with the accommodation. Staff at reception were helpful, polite and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Nari_Kathy,

Thank you for reviewing your recent iStay Precinct experience, we are pleased you have enjoyed a quiet stay in our apartments during your business trip to Adelaide. We are delighted our reception team have been able to assist you during your stay, we are available 24 hours each day should you have any requests or require assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to iStay Precinct again when you visit Adelaide.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I boked this location on line and had no idea what to expect. I was delighted with the quality and value of this location; I highly recommend staying here. It's a proper apartment setting with all the equipment a traveller or long term guest requires. Amenities include parking, in-door pool, concierge services and an IT department. Awesome location in terms of access to the CBD and the sports stadiums. Stay here, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
iStayPrecinct, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear David D,

It is great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and that you would highly recommend other travellers stay with us.

I am pleased that you found the apartment, location and facilities to your liking.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Great stay with family over the WOMAD long weekend! Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was very comfortable and clean. Furniture may be a tad worn, however for the price it is great value. There is construction work going on nearby which woke us early Saturday morning however was fine on the Sunday.
Stand out at the place is the customer service. They were great! I also advise pre-booking a car spot prior to arriving if needed - there is great secure parking under the building.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear MelR237,

Thank you for reviewing your recent iStay Precinct experience; we are delighted you have enjoyed your stay in our apartments over the busy festival season and that our team have been able to assist you when required.

Car parking is available on our basement level at an additional charge of $18.00 per night. However it is subject to availability so booking in advance is strongly advised to guarantee a space. Our friendly team are available 24 hours each day should you wish to add parking or make any requests before your arrival.

We look forward to welcoming you back to iStay Precinct when you return to Adelaide.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very poorly designed room. No ventilation in bedroom. Fixtures broken, worn out, ugly. Most uncomfortable stay I've had for many years. Security a joke. Privacy a joke. 'service' nil. Like being stuck in a transport container.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear harry270,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent iStay Precinct experience. We are disappointed that we have not been able to provide the services you have expected during your stay.

In order to offer the best available rate for our location all rates at iStay Precinct are unserviced during your stay. Apartments are equipped with an iStay starter pack on arrival and our Reception team are available 24 hours each day should you require replacement supplies or assistance with any facilities in the apartment.

We hope you reconsider iStay Precinct in the future.