Open today: 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Bums On Seats Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bums On Seats Day Tours
from US$94.20
from US$83.30
from US$71.70
More Info
All reviews barossa valley victor harbour maggie beers mclaren vale driver paul day trip small group food wine tour great tour barossa wine rocking horse winery tour personal tour visited wineries his knowledge whispering wall boutique wineries
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Dave was our driver he picked us up promptly & kept us amused, whilst the 9 of us got to know each other. We had a quick stop at Mount Lofty to see the panoramic views of Adelaide & the surrounding district, then on to Hahndorf. Here we had a fabulous piece of cake & cup of coffee before looking round the town. We then proceeded to TeAro estate to taste some beautiful wines & a most delicious port.
Our next stop was Kies Winery, where Sam introduced us to some of their wines, where we also tried a number of ports, including one that was over 50 years old, you did have to pay to taste this one, but it was worth the $5 charge! Lunch was also taken here, which was included in the price of the tour.between the 9 of us we had a cross section of the food on offer, it was all good, with generous portions.
Next we did a quick stop at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop where there were lots of preserves, pates etc to taste.
We then went to Penfolds, we all agreed that this was number 3 choice as all commercial wines. The first 2 vineyards were far superior.
From there we wound our way back to Adelaide, a most enjoyable day. Thank you Dave for an entertaining day.

BumsOnSeatsTours, Owner at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Your response has been passed to dave

Dave says thanks for your kind words

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

you want to discover a valley of Australian wines? Paul will go out of his way to satisfy your wishes, to adapt to your request, to make you discover interesting places! do not hesitate, it's the turn to choose !!!

Thanks for your kind review.

Thats what we are talking about ! we like to take people to where they want to go and see what they want to see if you have requests folks we will do our best to make it happen.

BOSS

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing day out, visiting the wineries at Barossa Valley, Paul was a fantastic host, and with his knowledge and dry sense of humour made for a great day! He also took us to a few unexpected places such as whispering wall and biggest rocking horse, would definitely book another tour next time we visit Adelaide

BumsOnSeatsTours, Owner at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for you great review :) wow it good to have great customers enjoying there holidays

Hope you do come back one day buddy

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic tour today with Paul. We were picked up from our hotel and welcomed on board a comfortable mini van. Paul made the whole experience fun and very enjoyable. He's an excellent tour guide and driver. We would recommend him to anyone.

1  Thank Giuliana C

Wow thank you for your great review

And isn’t it funny that great people give great reviews and bad people give bad reviews

Love having you on tour with us

See you again one day

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

First of all, Barossa and Handorf are beautiful and make a great day trip. However, our driver, Paul, was completely unprofessional and rude. Can not believe someone like him is working in the tourism industry. He was telling condescending and rude jokes, talked about how climate change was made up, used the n word, and took a personal call and pulled off the road to spend 20 minutes talking. Said none of us had a sense of humor as an excuse for when he was just being a jerk. Also mentioned how he didn’t want to work tomorrow but does It for the money. Worst tour guide I have ever had, so uncomfortable couldn’t wait for the day to end.

2  Thank cg14b
BumsOnSeatsTours, Owner at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Let’s not talk about the A word

I’m sorry but it was true You didn’t have a funny bone in your body even when other guests were laughing you had a problem.

Climate change? am I not aloud to have a view?

Booking
I was talking to a booking agent not a customer
When I told him I was planning on having a day off
But I still took the booking and would not let my customers miss out on a fantastic day on tour with me :)

So you go to work just because you love your job?and not for money ? I heard you saying you lie about what work you do because it is boring and nobody wants to talk to you about it !! go figure.

I love SA and love showing people our beautiful State ..but I go to work for your money..

Now the N word was brought up from another customer and he was talking about American Rap
Music that says the N word over and and over again, and my comment was “ our kids are singing the word every day” go on prove me wrong?

And your 20 mins on the phone was exactly 7 mins and I have phone records that prove it for anyone that wants to see them ? The other customers insisted that I pull over and take the expected call as it was about my Mum who is ill in hospital..
Sorry there timing was bad

I’m glad that you bully me and lie on trip advisor.
And not have the guts to say anything to my face

I’m sure that future customers will see this review for what it is..

Regards