“Very Disapointing”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Used to love this place. Called in for a good Pad Ti (as I remembered it) was served a discussing gluggy mess with what looked like pre cooked chicken. One price of broccoli in the green Currie was supposed to be vegetables. The place looks tired and grubby. I won't be back even with a entertainment card discount. Don't know what's changed but I'm really sad.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I popped in one night on our way home for some takeaway, it was the smell of the food that instantly lured us into the shop. The older lady who served us wasn't very friendly so lacking in the customer service department :( The food was ok but to our disappointment the serving size was way overpriced so we will probably never go there again...

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Hadn't been for a few years and the place wasn't buzzing and packed as I remember. My partner and I shared tandoori chicken as an entree and were really disappointed. There was no rich, smoky flavour, very bland chicken. My partner ordered beef madras which rated better than the tandoori but didn't blow him away. For mains I had Thai red prawn curry which was beautiful. Perfectly cooked prawns in a rich flavourful curry sauce, served with steamed rice and papadam. Shared a prawn and leftover curry sauce and rice with the partner and he agreed that the flavour hit was there!
A bit disappointing overall.

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

Place looks okay , friendly staff , but seriously smile it's for free, wasn't overly busy so was served very fast , i think its prices are a little on the high side, had the lamb curry and fried rice , curry was nice , fried rice was okay

Reviewed October 22, 2016

All nine in our party agreed the food was delicious! This may have been because we were starving when we got it because it took a long time to get. We arrived on time at 7.30 and the restaurant was packed. It took a long time before our orders were taken, by which time other tables had ordered. By the time we finished at 9 pm the restaurant was empty. But all was forgiven because the food really was fabulous, generous and great value. Great friendly staff too.