Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$90
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$97
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$103
US$100
  • Restaurant
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
  • Fitness centre
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$104
Mayfair Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$148
US$140
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$67
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

The Franklin Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

2,410 results
All reviewshindley streetgreat locationrundle mallcentral locationcar parkexecutive roomsaturday nightwould stay againbuffet breakfastthe heart of the cityper daypublic transportnoisenightlifecasinoconferencetram
Reviewed March 19, 2011

This hotel is a great choice. I stayed in an executive room and was very happy with the standard of furnishings and overall cleanliness of the room. The bed was very comfortable and the size of the room very good. The check in staff are courteous and efficient and the porter excellent. Thank you for a nice stay I travel regularly for business and I will come back.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Stayed in this hotel with colleagues for a work conference. I was in a twin room, and both beds had broken springs, sagging badly on one side so that sleeping felt like clinging to a slope. In the room, tea spoons had been put back into the cups unwashed. Breakfast was very ordinary, and the coffee tasted like the machine hadn't been properly cleaned for a long while. During the function, a vegetarian colleague asked about her options, and was told to fish the chunks of chicken out of a pasta dish.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Danmeek
Reviewed January 25, 2011

This hotel is not bad at all. Location is just down the road from the Rundell Street Mall certainly a short walk which I did to go shopping.

Noise at night is an issue as it is not in the best part of town, across the road from Strip Joints and Nightclubs, but if that’s your thing it’s ideally located. The rooms are looking a little tired but ok.

Staff are great, check-in was one of the best I’ve experienced and dinner was ok as well. Special kudos goes to Claire in the restaurant who was attentive and very efficient at her job. Dinner for one 3 course was about $ 60.00

One thing I particularly did not like was the parking. Was the smallest parking lot I’ve ever been in, with my Rental taking about 6 goes to get into a spot made for a car much smaller than what i was driving.

Breakfast in the room was ontime and was just right, ordered the Regular Breakfast from memory was about $ 18 - $ 22.00

Nonetheless you would not be disappointed if you stayed at this hotel.

Checkout was also ok.
Length of stay was 2 nights Wednesday - Friday.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for the Tour Downunder. Firstly, let me say that we stayed here for the 2010 event and things were much better. We arrived into the extremely cramped and near impossible to park carpark to be greeted by an intense smell of sewerage. It was so strong we had to cover our noses. We were later advised by staff that this was, indeed, sewerage we were smelling. I would not even expect this from a developing country hotel, let alone in Australia! On checking in, I noticed a sign that the pool was closed for repairs for our whole stay and it was 30 degrees + each day. I never, ever book hotels without a pool so I was very upset about this. The check-in attendant did not even mention it to me....Lucky I saw the sign! They directed us to their other hotel to swim, which was a 5 minute walk away. This was a dark and dingy tiny pool that was allowed a maximum of 5 people at once and was in the basement of the hotel. There was an empty beer botel and a whole heap of cigarette ash in the bottom of the wardrobe so obviously housekeeping does not do a thorough clean after people have checked out and, mind you, this is supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. The smell was disgusting. We called them about the beer bottle and ashes and they came and took the beer bottle but the ashes were not vacuumed up at all during our stay. Now while I understand that pools sometimes need maintenance they should have offered some sort of compensation by way of a dining credit, etc for the inconvenience. I booked direct through the hotel and in their confirmation email 2 days before we arrived they made no mention of this pool closure. Whenever we tried to talk to them about our issues they just said "sorry" and offered no assistance at all. On the upside, this hotel offers one of the beast buffet breakfasts I have ever had. Needless to say, this was our last stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CM2228
Reviewed January 19, 2011

Just stayed at this hotel and found it to be an all round very good hotel. Located in the heart of Adelaide this hotel offers easy access to everything. Staff at check-in were great and very welcoming. Hotel has a nice bar and restaurant area on the ground floor. The double bedroom I had was very spacious, comfortably fitting the bed, desk, sofa and two arm chairs. The decor and condition in the room was starting to age slightly but not enough to spoil a stay. The large flat screen sony tv with foxtel compensated for this. The bathroom was also a good size, clean and had a good shower. Minibar in the room was well stocked, and the room service was both prompt and tasty. I had a room at the back of the hotel and wasn't disturbed by any outside noise. Had a great nights sleep and found the bed extremely comfortable. Compared to other hotels I've stayed at in Adelaide for a similar or higher price, this comes out on top.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business