4,221 results
All reviewsrendezvous hotelgreat locationwaymouth streethuge bathroomvalet parkingroom servicecoffee machinebuffet breakfastdeluxe roombusiness triprundle mallgreat roomcentral marketwould stay againcomfy bedacross the roadmini bar
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had our first weekend stay at Peppers during the Adelaide Festival. We normally stay at either the Intercontinental or Mayfair but after a bad recent experience at Mayfair we switched our allegiance and really glad we did. Peppers is much better and so far the best accommodation we have found in Adelaide. We recommend it highly. Our room was large and comfortable. All very clean and fresh and the staff were excellent particularly the valet at the entrance. We’ll check in again for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank William B
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear William B,

Thank you for sharing your great review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your first experience at Peppers Waymouth. I have shared your feedback with the team who strive to deliver a high level of service.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in March the hotel is situated on a corner of Waymouth street at first you see the hotel your or my impression was typical city hotel. But once in side you energetic small but well maintained lobby area. Check in was swift and staff were polite and helpful. Rooms were clean and more than satisfactory views from room were same as rest of our hotels in Australia but we were more than happy. We eat out most times but did enjoy breakfast and evening meal which was for me good value for money an tasty. Bar staff were excellent. Thank you Ret and Sat for your service your knowledge of wine and all the local information would I return yes. Your staff need to teach Shangri la Sydney how to care for customers. Thanks Peppers. CEO look after your staff as a employer I really rate your staff as excellent

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear steveloud,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm thrilled to read you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed our facilities and service provided. I have shared your comments with the team who strive to deliver a high level of service to all our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I was very pleasantly surprised by the spacious and well appointed room, comfortable bed, huge bathroom. The air-conditioning was a bit noisy to sleep with, but turning it off was fine as the room was large with good air volume. Located in the CBD a short walk from the Mall and opposite the lane that runs downhill to the train station, and near lots of restaurants and bars, its an excellent pick and the price was good. Typical of the hotel chain - buffet breakfast cost is too high at more than $30 (more than many at hotels in the city), but just across the road there are a number of good cafes that will do an excellent breakfast for half the price or less.

Dear Malimover,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed most aspects of your stay, in particular the room including bed and bathroom.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Centrally located, reasonably new and clean. Rooms on lower levels may experience some traffic noise. Entrance from a side street and hotel foyer somewhat uncomfortably narrow. Rooms size OK, but a strange glass wall/window between the bathroom and bedroom! Why? Walls between rooms too thin and beds squeaky and arranged so that one can clearly hear 'action' in the adjoining room, sometimes in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear mar06mir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Our glass window between the bath tub and the bedroom are quite popular amongst our guests, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this feature. For privacy all of these window are fitted with a blind. We have taken your comments on board and look forward to welcoming you back sson.

Kind regards

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay. The room was excellent, the staff friendly and helpful. Good location in the Adelaide CBD, especially for business. I will certainly recommend to my colleagues and other business travellers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear aleem440,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and found the location convenient for your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Victor