4,359 results
All reviews rendezvous hotel great location waymouth street valet parking room service coffee machine buffet breakfast large bathroom business trip great room rundle mall central market would stay again comfy bed across the road mini bar adelaide oval
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights over Easter with my friend. Rooms were spacious and well equipped. Beds super comfy. In need of a little TLC. Our bathroom door was broken and the lights played up. Staff were very friendly and attentive. One evening we ordered a jug of sangria in the bar and it tasted like lemonade with a dash of red wine. The only fruit in there was lemons. Another bar man noticed there was something wrong and remade it with strawberries and oranges etc. It was lovely. He said that the sangria had been put in the wrong jug but my guess is the lady making it didn’t know how to. Overall, pleasant stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Jackie894

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We have since retrained all our bar team on the special sangria we have on the menu and it is proving to be quite popular.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice and both occasions have been great. We stayed in a king studio on both occasions. Great for couples. Lovely glass wall to the bathroom. Everything was very comfortable. The location isn't ideal but is only around a 5 minute walk to the main shopping areas or the central markets. The indoor pool and gym was decent. The pool has glass windows that allow you to see down into the lobby.

Date of stay: February 2018
Victor F, General Manager at Peppers Waymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Daniel H,

Thank you for providing your feedback, it is pleasing to hear how much you enjoyed your stay experience.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had our first weekend stay at Peppers during the Adelaide Festival. We normally stay at either the Intercontinental or Mayfair but after a bad recent experience at Mayfair we switched our allegiance and really glad we did. Peppers is much better and so far the best accommodation we have found in Adelaide. We recommend it highly. Our room was large and comfortable. All very clean and fresh and the staff were excellent particularly the valet at the entrance. We’ll check in again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank T1204WGwilliamb

Dear William B,

Thank you for sharing your great review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your first experience at Peppers Waymouth. I have shared your feedback with the team who strive to deliver a high level of service.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in March the hotel is situated on a corner of Waymouth street at first you see the hotel your or my impression was typical city hotel. But once in side you energetic small but well maintained lobby area. Check in was swift and staff were polite and helpful. Rooms were clean and more than satisfactory views from room were same as rest of our hotels in Australia but we were more than happy. We eat out most times but did enjoy breakfast and evening meal which was for me good value for money an tasty. Bar staff were excellent. Thank you Ret and Sat for your service your knowledge of wine and all the local information would I return yes. Your staff need to teach Shangri la Sydney how to care for customers. Thanks Peppers. CEO look after your staff as a employer I really rate your staff as excellent

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear steveloud,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm thrilled to read you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed our facilities and service provided. I have shared your comments with the team who strive to deliver a high level of service to all our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I was very pleasantly surprised by the spacious and well appointed room, comfortable bed, huge bathroom. The air-conditioning was a bit noisy to sleep with, but turning it off was fine as the room was large with good air volume. Located in the CBD a short walk from the Mall and opposite the lane that runs downhill to the train station, and near lots of restaurants and bars, its an excellent pick and the price was good. Typical of the hotel chain - buffet breakfast cost is too high at more than $30 (more than many at hotels in the city), but just across the road there are a number of good cafes that will do an excellent breakfast for half the price or less.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Malimover,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed most aspects of your stay, in particular the room including bed and bathroom.

I look forward to welcoming you back.